Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) (37340 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:03am On May 21, 2022
Congratulations, may God almighty bless their union, Amen!
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Mide3367: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
TheGameYard:
Patronise Us
which kinda advert is this? shocked. You no put location so that people go know if you are in same state with them to patronise you or not. Can someone like me in kaduna order your soup and get same say delivery? I doubt. So, edit your flier and do the needful
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:32am On May 21, 2022
potent5:
Which one be civil wedding again?

Court wedding.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:32am On May 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
what is civil wedding please?

Court wedding
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by TheGameYard(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2022
Thanks for the feedback
Mide3367:
which kinda advert is this? shocked. You no put location so that people go know if you are in same state with them to patronise you or not. Can someone like me in kaduna order your soup and get same say delivery? I doubt. So, edit your flier and do the needful
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids / Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.