Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter (62379 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Alizee's Husband, Peter Nielsen, Arraigned In Court Today / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by MortalityISGold: 7:15pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:
Oh, splendid. cheesy
I wish this for every murderous negroe as well.
Osinachi's husband is next.
LOL .
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Lucas4903: 7:16pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
This man is innocent....that woman must have committed suicide then accused him wrongly of murder because woman and lies are like 5&6

But why you no go court go talk ur own for the matter. Be saying what u don’t know as if judgement is by sentiments or emotions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Oizee(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=definitelyME post=113015370]This man is innocent....that woman must have committed suicide then accused him wrongly of murder because woman and lies are like 5&6[/quite] can you point out any sense in what you have written? Dead person dey talk for ur side?
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Bbbw: 7:24pm On May 20, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by charlesdinho7(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
how many captured boko haram fighters have been given same sentence? boko boys must face same punishment
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Germi9: 7:33pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:
Oh, splendid. cheesy

Thats not the end,He could appeal for man slaughter
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:43pm On May 20, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Bro, they won't kill him. When last did u hear of people being executed despite being court judgement of execution on them?

When court pass execution verdict like this, it requires a sitting governor to sign it, no governor in Nigeria had sign death execution since many years now in Nigeria.

A case if a guy who killed his girlfriend, the daughter of former deputy governor of ondo state is still alive

Evans is still alive,

A lady from one northern state who kilkerpd her husband because he wants to take a new wife is still alive

Kano musician accused of blasphemy last year or two years ago despite appeal court judgement to execute him is still alive.

This Danish man will survive it, all he need is a lawyer that will file an appeal and drag the case till eternity. Even if supreme court give such ruling, no sitting governor will sign it.

I remember Ganduje (kano state governor) saying the reason no governor wants to sign death warrant na because dem no sure in reality if the person commit the crime or not. I read this on nairaland here.

Danish man is in safe hand, no governor dey sign am again, the reason I guess is fairly obvious, USA might revoke their visa if they do cos USA wants democratic countries to abolish death sentence. Na why the cop way kill the black man for America that led to black lives matter still dey orison be that. USA has abolished death sentence and they are trying to force it down democratic countries too.

Not all state in US abolished death penalty
Every state in USA has different laws

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by dontbothermuch: 7:45pm On May 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

mumu i tot u said he's from holland? angry grin

smiley My bro, I initially wrote Netherlands, because the initial post was a dutch person. Heathrow44, I appreciate ur correction, but the mumu part got me wondering. Have a nice day.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by macrodata(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
This man is innocent....that woman must have committed suicide then accused him wrongly of murder because woman and lies are like 5&6
You're useless. Your own sister will die miserably in the hands of hoodlums & blame it on your father's scrutum!.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by macrodata(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
nickyj19:
as her Name be Zainab ba
You know her. She's more than a sister to me & my family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by harmony75: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Good judgment he took the advantage of our weak government to commit 2 murder what a heartless man!? He taught being a foreigner he would get away! I'm happy for the family of the late singer even she's and her child are dead they have got justice ��
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by dontrulee: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
humberjade:

Nice but the death sentence might never happen.

Reverend Kings was sentenced to death over a decade ago, he is still very much alive today.

You sure??
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by pacespot(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Killed both wife and daughter, what could have led someone to do this Killing only wife could still be attributed to an accidental event, but both wife and daughter shows this is a premeditated homicide
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by dontrulee: 7:58pm On May 20, 2022
Since 2018, what took so long.
The man might be innocent though, who knows??

Anyways, I am of the opinion that death sentence should be abolished since nobody will eventually live forever. The chronic killer today can become a chronic saver/healer tomorrow. Life offers such possibilities even if it is slim!
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by dontrulee: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
pacespot:
Killed both wife and daughter, what could have led someone to do this Killing only wife could still be attributed to an accidental event, but both wife and daughter shows this is a premeditated homicide

Or it could be a set up?
Guess that's why it took so long for the judgement to come out.

By the way, how far with Evans??
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Benny6944: 8:05pm On May 20, 2022
inoki247:
I pray dem hang him Asap no b say dem go keep him for anoda year dey use Tax payer money feed him...

OP is not done that way. can take upto 10-30 years before it could
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by humberjade: 8:06pm On May 20, 2022
dontrulee:

You sure??

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by harmony75: 8:09pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
Who's this one that thinks with his anus?!
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by adecz: 8:09pm On May 20, 2022
�☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

For say na only the wife him kill,
maybe we for give am small consideration.

But killing the little girl seals his faith
forever and ever❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by techWriter3: 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
That Judge must wanna a colleague
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by jclassiq(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
humberjade:

Reverend Kings was sentenced to death over a decade ago, he is still very much alive today.

Nigeria doesn't carry out death sentence. The governor will never sign the document. He will just be in jail indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by harmony75: 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
martin1772:
What did he kill his family?
Yes he killed his wife and killed his 3years old daughter!
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by humberjade: 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
jclassiq:

Nigeria doesn't carry out death sentence. The governor will never sign the document. He will just be in jail indefinitely.

Since when? It just doesn't make any sense. How can there be death penalty in the constitution, and its execution absent?
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Connected1: 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:
Oh, splendid. cheesy

Shut Up
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
He look like Morinho
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by kelmicheal: 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
Him country no fit save am
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by adolfHitler1934: 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
martin1772:
What did he kill his family?
Indomie pikin. You were still in primary school when this incident happened I know.

Tinubu dirty boxers fall on your face.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by brainhgeek(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2022
humberjade:

Even contested for presidency sef. He com dey burger up join
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by aribisala0(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
arofemites:
Ladies need to be careful of marrying a white man. I have a similar experience with someone.
Listen to yourself There is supposed to be a brain somewhere
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Legendoo: 9:05pm On May 20, 2022
Thank you lord.

After make one werey feminists say I hate women.

As he suppose be
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Acidbath: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
Connected1:
I , a murderer had better Shut Up
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by CSTRR: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
What could possibly possess a man to kill his wife and daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.