Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Going To School Won't Make You Rich ��� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Going To School Won't Make You Rich ��� (287 Views)

Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died / Please Who Has Eze Goes To School Pdf / 50 Funny Birthday Wishes That Would Make You Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To School Won't Make You Rich ��� by Oladunni2021(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2022
Going to school won't make you Rich ���

I was actually so emotional when I saw that sentence ��, same thing happened to you just now, you were like you spent huge amounts to earn your Certificate ��.

But that's what it supposed to be �, in the middle of the night yesterday I was actually on my YouTube, lucky I spotted an interview with Robert T. Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad � recall), the interview was all about what you must start doing, if you never want to be POOR.

Along the line he mentioned that SCHOOL will never teach you how to be Rich �, what of years we spent in school reading for Exams.

I Know you are after my view, but when truth is Reveal with different points no one will dispute the fact ✌️.

Here are some of my Reasons, I agree that "Going to school won't make you Rich":

✅ School is teaching us how to get Certificates and get a highly paying job.

✅ Because getting a job won't make you Rich as well. Just like he said that "Job is an acronym for Just Over Broke.”

✅ School will never teach you, how to LEARN, he said something in RICH DAD POOR DAD that "his Dad Job security meant everything to my educated dad. Learning meant everything to my rich dad."
Which is �% valid, we this educated fellows love our jobs so more than anything, but hate learning.

✅ School will never teach you how you can AFFORD many things. And before you can get anything done you must learn how to always voice out the sentence "HOW CAN I AFFORD / HOW CAN GET IT DONE...."

That's power of the tongue and your words shouldn't be underestimated.
Whatever you split out of your mouth become flesh and form part of you ��.

If I continue to draft out my point on what school aren't teaching us, I might take me days to complete this.

Funnily enough, school never teach us how to overcome our FEARS, how to invest what to invest on and many more.

But, I will give few people that are interested in Robert T. Kiyosaki E-book titled RICH DAD POOR DAD . It will help you better if you want to be RICH �.

PC: What you say become flesh, and you become what you say.

I hope you found it useful?

if you are interested, Ready to access it connect with me on Whatsapp via my phone number : 081 48934690
Gmail: paullybest25 @gmail.con

Happy Weekend

Re: Going To School Won't Make You Rich ��� by Onechester: 7:04am On May 21, 2022
I Have Read The book. It Was Very Useful . In The Book He Said That What He Doesn't Know Lose Money And What He Knows Gains Him Money. Because According To Him Those Things That He Doesn't Know Are The Thing That He Never Learnt About And Those Things That He Knows That Earn Him Money Are Those Things That He Learnt Even Though A Little From Them. In That Book He Said He Wanted To Stop School Which His Rich Dad Told Him To Continue Due To Some Reasons. Assets And Liability,He Classified His Home As Liability Because It Doesnt Brings Him Money And He Classified His Company As His Asset Because It Brings Him Money. He Retired At A Early Age.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Brain-storming Techniques That Command Sales / Call For Participation: Milton Writers Conference – Milton Society Of Africa / A New Beginning Episode One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.