Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Earn $200 To $1000 Monthly With AMAZON With Just Your Smartphone Phone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earn $200 To $1000 Monthly With AMAZON With Just Your Smartphone Phone (471 Views)

Attention Dreamers In Here Is How You Can Make $500 To $1000 Monthly / Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. / Earn $1000 Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $200 To $1000 Monthly With AMAZON With Just Your Smartphone Phone by Dynamicman21(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2022
Introducing
Amazon KDP for Smartphone.

$1 is at 600 Naira.

That means, you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.

Of course, it is impossible to save for one year. I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just power bank, Charger and a business service.

But it didn't take me 1 month to save 30,000. For the records I made 300,000 naira that month. And 30,000 going down in a day was actually nothing, or at least a big deal.

That’s why I’m introducing to you

A tested way to turn your Android phone into a dollar machine:

Have you been told that you need a laptop to earn in dollars? And you were highly discouraged.

Worry no more because with just your Android phone and internet connection, I will be teaching you how to earn from $200-$1000 monthly uploading documents on Amazon. THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS CALLED AMAZON KDP, but with your Smartphone.

Why do you need this?

Like many of them, you want to earn online but the talk of Having a laptop puts you off immediately. 

And the price of things in the market don't care if you have money or not, it keeps increasing... 

Is it wrong to

* Have a monthly source of income asides your 9-5?
* Have a source of income in dollars as a student?
* Have a way of earning without leaving your house as a mother?

Your answers are NO. And you want to do it with just your phone. That's why YOU NEED THIS.

What is Amazon KDP?

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Well, Welcome.

AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

Now, It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

I have a FREE WEBINAR for the first 20 people to chat me up on my WhatsApp with the number on my signature now !!!
Emphasis on just 20people

(1) (Reply)

New Job Opening For Graduates. / Has Any Corp Been Paid By INEC? / Corp Members Traveling From Oshodi,lagos To Akwa Ibom. Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.