Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (30105 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by EBMedia: 5:47am On May 21, 2022
Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

A Nigerian singer, Ebisco Sugar has celebrated his friend, Ayemere Benedict, who became a father after 11 years of marriage, IGBERETV reports.

"After 11 years and 6 months of waiting On God and shooting steady Like machine gun….. Finally it’s a baby boy. Benzhola congratulations. na man you be …. I admire your Faith, Patience, Courage and conviction brotherly." he wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HidDnuned1YvdaBEb7ZNyygNYDTABMQg4umKPKjYihSwUCPBKTm1xWg2Q4SHs6HJl&id=1135066721

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Zonex1(m): 5:54am On May 21, 2022
Nice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by chatinent: 6:02am On May 21, 2022
Baff am with more powder.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Zee0007: 6:04am On May 21, 2022
Is the powder bath for me grin

Congratulations mini comrade. Welcome to earth.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Tonypens48(m): 6:17am On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to him cool cool

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writings, Projects, Assignments, and Content writings with zero plagiarism and at affordable cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2022
congratulation to them, it can only be God.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by NoApology(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2022
God please bless and answer to the prayers of every family praying for the fruit of the womb. They pass through a lot sad

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Shedrack777: 7:03am On May 21, 2022
i don't know why i keep having this feeling that it's the said friend that got her pregnant. but i might be wrong sha.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by doggedfighter(f): 7:20am On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
i don't know why i keep having this feeling that it's the said friend that got her pregnant. but i might be wrong sha.

Shedrack, you must be the one that impregnates your friends' wives undecided

Desist from such !

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Shedrack777: 7:40am On May 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Desist from such !
LOL! i've never slept with friends' girlfriends talk more of wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by doggedfighter(f): 9:22am On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
LOL! i've never slept with friends' girlfriends talk more of wives.

So why that feeling?

Or were you high or forming seer? grin

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Shedrack777: 12:24pm On May 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

So why that feeling?

Or were you high or forming seer? grin
not any of it. it was actually the first thing that came to my mind

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by slawormiir: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
He is definitely the biological father.

Celebrating more than the potential Dad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by donziller(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by MansoryMX(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:

A na-eme uburu gi site nikpa any inyinya ibu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Tbbt12: 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
That's cool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by GboyegaD(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Seyiemath(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
congratulations sir
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Stallionhorse: 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
Wow!!? Am not even Married I have 2 baby mama's.. I wonder what kinda sperm this guys have.. 11 years.. Wtf...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by donaldking10: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
if it's I.V.F, you better tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Mindlog: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to the new parents.

This one na powder shower! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Martinsovih(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations Ben..All glory be to God Almighty for him faithfulness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Elvis2kay: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by ThePlugg(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by destiny322(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations baba

This one your friends change your name from Benedict to Benzhola... grin
Be like say you na bad man for the streets... Try REPENT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Orpe7(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Please do a DNA test o.
To avoid stories that touch
You wife may have gotten help outside yo cover ur shame o.
However if pikin na ur own, congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Mindlog: 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow!!? Am not even Married I have 2 baby mama's.. I wonder what kinda sperm this guys have.. 11 years.. Wtf...

Have you been awarded a Nobel prize for having 2 baby mamas?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Stallionhorse: 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Desist from such !
he might be right.. What miracle took place after 11 years. Can you explain.. The same sperm that wasn't fertile for 11 years all of a sudden became fertile.. If that mans knows what's best for him he should do a DNA ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Mopol2012(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Nice one o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.