Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders (720 Views)

Lagos To Refund N141,000 To Muslim Pilgrims / NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp / Did The Holy Quran Ever Promise 72 Virgins & Boys To Muslim Men In Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by alfarouq(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2022
Assalamu alaikum.

I know some of us get emotional when we see people who have little or no knowledge about Islam come and attack Islam and Muslims with their weak and stupid arguments such that we try our best to set the records straight.

In the best interest of yourself and the ummah, only engage sensible people in discussions.

Most of them do it just to derail the thread

If a Pig plays dirty ( which is what it is known for) you don't engage it. It will enjoy it while you will end up worse than when you started it.

Ignore them. I know it might be difficult at first but it will get easier with time and insha Allah be productive.

Finally check out the attached screenshot to give you a glimpse of what I mean.

May Allah ease our affairs and set our affairs straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by Mooh247: 11:28am On May 21, 2022
I just laugh at some of them attacking Islam because they enjoy freedom of speech
Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by alfarouq(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
I just laugh at some of them attacking Islam because they enjoy freedom of speech

Insha Allah. Some of their offsprings, Siblings will become righteous Muslims and will champion the cause of Islam in their communities insha Allah. It will give them so much agony but they won't be able to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by Mooh247: 11:44am On May 21, 2022
alfarouq:

Insha Allah. Some of their offsprings, Siblings will become righteous Muslims and will champion the cause of Islam in their communities insha Allah. It will give them so much agony but they won't be able to stop it.

Take UK for example, Islam is growing rapidly even with their constant attacks

Funny thing is if you read Quran in English, Old Testament Bible and Jewish Torah you would see that all Abrahamic religion are very similar
Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
They're kids..
Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by alfarouq(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2022
There are broadly 2 categories of Non- Muslims that take the oath in order to comment on Muslim topics.

-Those who erroneously think in their minds that Muslims are on the wrong path and desire to guide Muslims. They are civil in their discussions and civil.

-Those who take the oath to enable them blaspheme against Allah (Subhanahu wa ta ala) and his messenger ( PBUH) there by causing Muslims pain.

My prayer is against the 2nd category.

Ya Allah, they engage in this because You have allowed them a level of ease in their lives. Ya Allah, please make their lives difficult and complicated until they repent. Make it that the more they engage in this act, the more miserable and complicated life will become for them unless they repent.

Oh Allah, Please make them witness the triumph of Islam and Muslims before they exit this world.

Oh Allah, please raise from amongst their offsprings, their siblings and their relatives righteous and pious Muslims that will work for the triumph of Islam and Muslims in their community while they are alive to increase them in grief.

Oh Allah, increase the muslim ummah upon guidance, protection, care and patience.

For verily, you are The All Powerful and The All Wise. Nothing happens in this world unless it is in accordance to Yout decree. If You decree anything it must

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by OFFICIAL336: 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
Please what is the name of the Islamic God?

If Allah is the Arabic word for God, what is Allah's name?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by 2braithe: 12:27am On May 31, 2022
alfarouq:

"Righteous" and "muslim" can't be in one sentence.

Righteous muslims that stone and burn fellow humans right?
Righteous muslims that terrorizes the world right (ISIS, Boko haram, Taliban,Alqaeda,Iswap e.t.c)?
Righteous muslims that don't regard women by condemning them to the kitchen, making them cover their whole body while the men expose their own body freely right?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by 2braithe: 12:32am On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Take UK for example, Islam is growing rapidly even with their constant attacks

Funny thing is if you read Quran in English, Old Testament Bible and Jewish Torah you would see that all Abrahamic religion are very similar

We all know your book is just copy and paste of the bible with little adjustment.

If not,why do we have Adam and you have adamu, Eve and awawu,Moses and musa,Aaron and haruna,Mary and mariam, Joseph and yunus,Abraham and Ibrahim,Jacob and yakubu,Solomon and suleiman e.t.c??You copy our stories and add your spice!

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by 2braithe: 12:37am On May 31, 2022
alfarouq:
There are broadly 2 categories of Non- Muslims that take the oath in order to comment on Muslim topics.

-Those who erroneously think in their minds that Muslims are on the wrong path and desire to guide Muslims. They are civil in their discussions and civil.

-Those who take the oath to enable them blaspheme against Allah (Subhanahu wa ta ala) and his messenger ( PBUH) there by causing Muslims pain.

My prayer is against the 2nd category.

Ya Allah, they engage in this because You have allowed them a level of ease in their lives. Ya Allah, please make their lives difficult and complicated until they repent. Make it that the more they engage in this act, the more miserable and complicated life will become for them unless they repent.

Oh Allah, Please make them witness the triumph of Islam and Muslims before they exit this world.

Oh Allah, please raise from amongst their offsprings, their siblings and their relatives righteous and pious Muslims that will work for the triumph of Islam and Muslims in their community while they are alive to increase them in grief.

Oh Allah, increase the muslim ummah upon guidance, protection, care and patience.

For verily, you are The All Powerful and The All Wise. Nothing happens in this world unless it is in accordance to Yout decree. If You decree anything it must

A christian will rather pray for those castigating christianity to have a change of heart.But you,you are cursing those who castigate islam.

So much for the religion of piss peace.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by Mooh247: 6:22am On May 31, 2022
2braithe:

We all know your book is just copy and paste of the bible with little adjustment.

If not,why do we have Adam and you have adamu, Eve and awawu,Moses and musa,Aaron and haruna,Mary and mariam, Joseph and yunus,Abraham and Ibrahim,Jacob and yakubu,Solomon and suleiman e.t.c??You copy our stories and add your spice!

This is why nobody takes some of you Africans seriously

I sometimes wonder if brain dey pain some Africans

Jew , Arab, Persian all have the same ancestors..

Isreal to Saudi. Is like Lagos to Kano

Their language are similar Ellah means Allah Arab and Hebrew understand each other

Adam , Solomon and Jesus were names given to you non thinking Africans by your Oyinbo slave masters

Biblical stories was written by many people Jews , Arabs and even Persian

You African that people who took your ancestors as slaves and deleted your history now made you think you know Arab and Jewish history

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by 2braithe: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

This is why nobody takes some of you Africans seriously

I sometimes wonder if brain dey pain some Africans

Jew , Arab, Persian all have the same ancestors..

Isreal to Saudi. Is like Lagos to Kano

Their language are similar Ellah means Allah Arab and Hebrew understand each other

Who is doubting that?

Adam , Solomon and Jesus were names given to you non thinking Africans by your Oyinbo slave masters

Are these names not accepted worldwide?
You are saying it as if the names they told us are different from the names they told the rest of the world.

Incase you don't know, christianity was brought to Nigeria before slavery.So,oyinbo slave masters didn't tell us any name but oyinbo missionaries did.

Biblical stories was written by many people Jews , Arabs and even Persian
Tell me a book of the bible that was written by arabs.

You African that people who took your ancestors as slaves and deleted your history now made you think you know Arab and Jewish history

Like I said earlier, those who took us as slaves were not the ones who wrote the Bible.
Also,it is our history they deleted not the Arab and Jewish history.

Now,since we have same history,how come the quran is a distorted version of the Bible that obviously existed for yearsssss before the quran?

yunus that served at his boss' house and his boss' wife was making advances towards him.It was recorded in the quran that yunus entered the house when the friends of his boss' wife were cutting apple with knife.They admired yunus so much that they didn't know when they started cutting their hands with the knife.

Our Bible that was recorded before the quran didn't tell us this.Where did you people see that spicy story?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by SU50: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
alfarouq:
Assalamu alaikum.

I know some of us get emotional when we see people who have little or no knowledge about Islam come and attack Islam and Muslims with their weak and stupid arguments such that we try our best to set the records straight.

In the best interest of yourself and the ummah, only engage sensible people in discussions.

Most of them do it just to derail the thread

If a Pig plays dirty ( which is what it is known for) you don't engage it. It will enjoy it while you will end up worse than when you started it.

Ignore them. I know it might be difficult at first but it will get easier with time and insha Allah be productive.

Finally check out the attached screenshot to give you a glimpse of what I mean.

May Allah ease our affairs and set our affairs straight.

I have also observed this, your suggestions are on point. May Allah make it easy for us.
Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by AntiisIaam: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let me just drop this to know your fate

Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by SU50: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
AntiisIaam:
Let me just drop this to know your fate

.بدا السلام غريبا وسعود غريبا فطوبي للغرباء او كما قال ابا القاسم صلي الله عليه وسلم
Re: Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders by AntiisIaam: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
SU50:

.بدا السلام غريبا وسعود غريبا فطوبي للغرباء او كما قال ابا القاسم صلي الله عليه وسلم

Give us the Chinese version of it

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Moon Sighted. / Israeli Settlers Desecrate Muslim Cemetery Near Nablus / A True Islamic Jihadist - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.