Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Real Reason I Am Buying Twitter Elon Musk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Reason I Am Buying Twitter Elon Musk (216 Views)

Real Reason I Rejected N150m To Dump Atiku – Popular Artiste / This Is The Reason I Drowned My One-year-old Baby To Death- 22yrs Old Funmilola / How To Spot Fake Bank Alert From The Real One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason I Am Buying Twitter Elon Musk by dgtblog(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2022
Individuals are interested why you need to purchase twitter for what reason is this so vital to you I mean a portion of this I’ve verbalized previously however I believe there’s a requirement for a public town square computerized town square that uh where individuals can discuss uh issues of various sorts um uh including the most considerable issues um and for the uh for that to be the case you must have something as comprehensively comprehensive as could be expected

That has however much of the individuals on the stage as could reasonably be expected uh where it’s uh it feels uh adjusted from a political angle uh it’s not one-sided for sure um and where the framework is straightforward to this end I believe it means a lot to put the calculation on Github and really permit people in general to see it and scrutinize it and further develop it’s been more than a month since Elon musk a world’s most extravagant man

Proclaimed his expectation to purchase microblogging stage twitter before he made the declaration the Spacex and Tesla president said twitter was an advanced town square and there was a need to safeguard free discourse with practically no type of political inclination on the stage while musk’s declaration caused a ton of debates among twitter conservatives and liberals a greater part of the crypto local area praised the declaration in view of the very rich people

Remaining inside the crypto space dojo financial backers were especially glad that the tycoon would involve the mean coin as a type of installment on the stage anyway the arrangement has been met with a lot of snags the most recent of which is the issue of bots the extremely rich person keeps up with that there are such a large number of bots and spam accounts on the stage yet the twitter board demands the spam accounts are under five percent of the all out accounts on the

Stage in the new episode of the all-in webcast the extremely rich person financial backer talks widely about the twitter bargain kindly watch offer and like the video and drop your remarks in the remarks area underneath um I surmise right currently i’m somewhat discussing the quantity of bots on twitter on twitter um

(1) (Reply)

2023 And The Igbo Political Behaviour / Make Money Just By Watching Movies And Download Of Apps / How To Set The Elevation Of A Satellite Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.