Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS (5146 Views)

Thief Caught, Forced To Eat Pepper And Hot Water (photos, Video) / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by lereinter(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2022
Welcome back bro!

See mumu doing CPR for someone that was butchered.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by lereinter(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2022
crimefighter123:
But seriously what are the benefits of joining such a group,you kill or get killed. Great potentials that can change the nation positively are being wasted. Divine destiny are being trashed.I wonder what joy they get in this. but I believe not the government are to be blamed but we Nigerians, how do you expect to vote in a old wagon and expect something new. it's just like pouring a new wine in a old... we keep recycling the same idiots who has been ruling with no change, no improvement over and over again. When will these stop.

#The change we need.

It's the deceit of the devil.

Many of their godfathers are now ministers, governor, SA, rep, senator etc

They are their role model.

That's what they believe they will also become

Even before then they are big time scammers, thief, rapist, street trouble maker etc which they brag about

The guy killed in Abeokuta would have thought nothing will happen to him and he later become a big time politician.

Spits on cultist both living or dead

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

They wanted to. And me not posting is because of other things not because of them.
Actually there was a serious map out plan, they say I'm demarketing the cult business.
ha bro, run o
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Ogbodobeogbodo: 2:28pm On May 22, 2022
The idiots are simply helping the law enforcement agents in reducing the cultists population in Nigeria. The cultists are Government agents during election period. I'm not surprised that the police cannot eradicate the menace of cultism. When the head is rotten.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by crimefighter123: 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
lereinter:

It's the deceit of the devil.

Many of their godfathers are now ministers, governor, SA, rep, senator etc

They are their role model.

That's what they believe they will also become
Even before then they are big time scammers, thief, rapist, street trouble maker etc which they brag about

The guy killed in Abeokuta would have thought nothing will happen to him and he later become a big time politician.

Spits on cultist both living or dead

Totally agree with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Drug Suspects Face Trial In Lagos ! / . / 2 Men Beheaded In Orlu,Imo.Heads Placed On Table 2 Be Seen By Residents(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.