Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! (16363 Views)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by lanreni: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Hello house.
Yesterday, someone sent the username and password of someone's account on the platform: web.usdtvalue.com.
I was actually able to login to the account, which has a huge amount there.
I called the fellow, when I saw my WhatsApp message didn't deliver, only for him to say he didn't send anything to me.
Please has anyone any idea about this type of thing?
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by hekola: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Scam from a Yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Dapson73(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2022
I got the same message but I didn't bothered to sign in, knowing fully well it's scam.
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by lanreni: 5:10am On May 25, 2022
Nawa o!
I noticed the balance of the account keeps reducing bit by bit everyday.
Only God knows the real owner of the account.
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Kenny9857(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2022
lanreni:
Nawa o!
I noticed the balance of the account keeps reducing bit by bit everyday.
Only God knows the real owner of the account.

Na scam alaye
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2022
Kenny9857:

Na scam alaye
send me the account details

2 Likes

Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by eloagro: 8:42pm On May 28, 2022
They sent me same thing yestaday from a particular phone number, and when I called the line, the person refused to pick...
I logged into the account and I could see about 1.5 million dollars in USDT. I think they are scammers trying to syphon our money cause Of the way the website is... I tried to do a transfer and its asking me to upgrade with a 100USDT inorder to be qualified to transfer.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
I got the same too. Alaye wan collect our money. Me kukuma no bother sef grin cheesy
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by RealistRedpiler: 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
100 dollar to upgrade?? Na scam naaaa

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by fowfow: 3:18am On Jun 01, 2022
[ web.usdtvalue.com ] Hello Duke! New account: Duk289, password: dk2298, current balance: $868,957.67USDT, please do not share this information with anyone. That's the message I got, but whenever I try to transfer, it keeps asking me for secret key.
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by kingimmade: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
same msg
the given link is not opening
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Gee64: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
New Yahoo Format.
Don't fall for it oh.
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Afonjashapmouth: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
It's just a spam page developed and hosted in a subdomain. The idea is to get you interested in the money and pay for an upgrade to access the money. Once you pay, that's the beginning of your endless payment to them
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Princelumide: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
You shouldn't have bothered to login at all...
In the process, you can be hacked.

Someone sometimes needs to take precaution with what is flowing through the internet nowadays.

cool lipsrsealed undecided angry

Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by Eassykelvin: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Flash my number 08131274603
Re: Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!! by texannaija: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
eloagro:
They sent me same thing yestaday from a particular phone number, and when I called the line, the person refused to pick...
I logged into the account and I could see about 1.5 million dollars in USDT. I think they are scammers trying to syphon our money cause Of the way the website is... I tried to do a transfer and its asking me to upgrade with a 100USDT inorder to be qualified to transfer.....

That’s where the scam plays in.

(1) (Reply)

Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.