Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can You Answer This Question. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Answer This Question. (281 Views)

IT Gurus Here Pls Help Me Answer This Question / Can You Answer This Question. Help Me Learn About It. / Programming Tricks: Can You Answer This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Question. by JokwaNwannem(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
Good day nairalanders pls does anyone know the cause why whenever l connect my laptop windows 10 wifi to my phone hotspot my data subscription drains so fast,the last time l did my 500 subscription didn't last for 30 minutes.
Re: Can You Answer This Question. by KingsleyCEO: 7:51pm On May 21, 2022
Check if your settings on the laptop are on auto update...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer This Question. by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2022
Windows 10 is the most data consuming OS known to man. Curbing this excessive data consumption is normally a tricky process because a particular solution might not always solve the problem. The first thing you can do at this point is go to the wifi settings of your phone on the laptop and set it to metered. This will limit background processes while connected to that wifi. Also disable windows auto update. You might also want to go to your microsoft store and disable auto app update.
Re: Can You Answer This Question. by efelico: 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
Turn on meter connection

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Make Money As A Developer / My Social App Like Facebook For Sale (manage Without Coding) / Can You Program C Of O Website And App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.