Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,129 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

How You Could Start Making Money With Your Smartphone In Lagos Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Could Start Making Money With Your Smartphone In Lagos Traffic (696 Views)

The Best Part Time Job Using Your Smartphone In Nigeria 2023 / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 / Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Could Start Making Money With Your Smartphone In Lagos Traffic by AKINOLA1000(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
SECRETS ON HOW YOU COULD START MAKING MONEY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE IN LAGOS TRAFFIC

Day after day, after closure from work the traffic I face before getting to my house is not something nice I like to talk about, all possible route connecting the mainland to the island is always very busy and choked up, sometimes this makes me get tired of work, but I have no option, I just need to endure all these for basic survival (food, rent, clothes etc).

I was just repeating the same routine everyday till I meet Abraham Aiyejinna on Twitter, mehn this guy is a young man, an undergraduate of one of the Nigerian Universities but man legitimately earning in Dollars every month without leaving the house. When I saw this I was so mad, I was like how possible can this be, an undergraduate earning much more than me HND holder that is also done with NYSC, in this case instead of beefing him or trying to envy him and probably blackmail him, I couldn’t help myself but to exercise humility and learn from him.

He introduced me to the business model which is called Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, I once had of it before though, but I learnt I needed a laptop to start, not till Abraham even showed me how to get started with just a Smartphone (though Android only, iPhone not inclusive)

This business can be done anywhere in the world, no matter how busy you are with your 9-5, it can still be done with the few hours you spend before sleeping when you get home and its a cool passive income business, it’s just about uploading Ebooks on Amazon.com, it’s as simple as you uploading a video on Tik Tok too but you don’t get paid on tik tok, you don’t need to have a video editing skill or anything certificate before you upload videos on tik tok, it’s exactly the same here too, you don’t need to be an author or a book writer to start uploading the books on Amazon.com too.

It can even be any type of book, the main thing here is just that, it must be appealing to the US audience because they are the ones that dominate Amazon.com the more.

After successful upload of your book, you don’t need to make any advertisements or beg for purchase, Amazon pushes your book to interest buyers.

This that I’m about to say is what made me opt-in fully into the business. After successful creation of any book, you get to fix any price you like yourself, and Guess what? The payment is in Dollars.

How sweet is it for you to be in Nigeria and to earn in Dollars by just uploading books to Amazon without disrupting your Day to day activities?

Mehn no side hustle is as sweet as this, so far so good in this year, starting this was my best decision.

You can also get started too right now, so you could look back by December and be happy you made a simple decision.

However, Abraham created a FREE video on how you can get started just with your mobile phone, what to write about that will be appealing to the US audience, how you can get your money in your Nigerian bank account, and all you need to know about Amazon KDP (Kindle direct publishing)

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/kdpupdate

The video is actually of a high Value and Abraham promises to delete it soon

So if you want to watch, the best time to do so is NOW

But please don’t click the link to the video if

1. You won’t be ready to learn the basis
2. If you’re looking for a get rich quick scheme because this is not one, you need to work for your money here, no one is promising anything within any period
3. If you won’t be consistent in applying what you will learn
4. If you won’t be able to give at least 2 hours daily to the business

You Don’t fall in any of the categories above?

Then you’re good to go

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/kdpupdate
Re: How You Could Start Making Money With Your Smartphone In Lagos Traffic by IfeomaOnu1: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Are you tutoring people on it?

(1) (Reply)

Rabiu Abdulsamad, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, As He Makes N3.4b Daily / The 22 Year Old Kenyan Dropout Building Botswana’s Biggest Farm (video) / Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today 15th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.