Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... (382 Views)

FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by RedMac: 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
The beautiful Passionate and Enthusiastic game of soccer have been badly injured with numerous match fixing scandals ( I stand to be corrected on the accusation with clear proof)grin grin grin

This match fixing scandals has made many lose almost all if not all they have worked for... from the beginning of the season to the now ending season, only few people can say they won something tangible, and for those who lost massively all season... you would agree with me that with the way these teams below need the win, one should be confident of cashing out on them to recoup some of the money we have lost... but you just have to believe it that one or two of this match will be fixed to allow many people lose their last penny grin grin grin grin

just as Atlanta did theirs earlier, expect the biggest shock come tomorrow... when Man u will lose and West Ham will qualify for Europa ahead of them grin grin grin

last last betting or gambling no be anybody mate

Inter Win
Liverpool Win
Man city Win
Arsenal Win
Tottenham Win
Man utd Draw/win
Ac Milan Draw/Win
Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by Pickmycall: 2:48am On May 22, 2022
Today is my first win since the beginning of the football season.No be say I win sef.I cashout make the ticket no cut tomorrow.
B9RL749305786BT-3576574

Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by Wizywiz(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
Today is my first win since the beginning of the football season.No be say I win sef.I cashout make the ticket no cut tomorrow.
B9RL749305786BT-3576574
nice one bro....from ur ticket I noticed it's only Porto that's remaining in the ticket.....I feel u would have allowed them play seeing that the amount is not much....I sure know Porto will win that match...but anyway at all at all naim bad pass cheesy...good one
Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by Pickmycall: 10:58am On May 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
nice one bro....from ur ticket I noticed it's only Porto that's remaining in the ticket.....I feel u would have allowed them play seeing that the amount is not much....I sure know Porto will win that match...but anyway at all at all naim bad pass cheesy...good one
Nobody can predict football.2 seasons ago I played a ticket that would start on Saturday until Sunday.The winning was #6k.All the matches I selected on Saturday won.E remain Atalanta vs Empoli and I selected Atalanta to win.Empoli was not in a good form then.Could you believed the match ended goalless?
Meanwhile the Cashout that showed was 4k.I no gree cashout because I feel say Atalanta go destroy Empoli.
Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by Wizywiz(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
Nobody can predict football.2 seasons ago I played a ticket that would start on Saturday until Sunday.The winning was #6k.All the matches I selected on Saturday won.E remain Atalanta vs Empoli and I selected Atalanta to win.Empoli was not in a good form then.Could you believed the match ended goalless?
Meanwhile the Cashout that showed was 4k.I no gree cashout because I feel say Atalanta go destroy Empoli.
true talk bro.... football prediction no be easy stuff....last week I predicted some running games....it came out 86k and arsenal Newcastle was the last match in which Newcastle won 2-0.... thankful I cashed out because I was encouraged to...I played arsenal x2 win or draw....but I had to listen to some friends who told me to cash out..in football anything can happen...I cashed out 48k....I wasn't happy for the cash out....but I was glad I did at the end........so most times follow ur heart and instinct and also listen to advice... sometimes take the bold risk grin grin grin...one love bro make we pray for green ticket today

1 Like

Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by RedMac: 11:09am On May 22, 2022
Pickmycall:

And that same empoli made me lost 32k yesterday cos they beat same Atalanta 1-0 away from home... grin

1 Like

Re: If Not For Match Fixing... You Should Cash Out... by Pickmycall: 11:53am On May 22, 2022
RedMac:

And that same empoli made me lost 32k yesterday cos they beat same Atalanta 1-0 away from home... grin

I played Atalanta to win Empoli on first half corner.

(1) (Reply)

Champions League To Be Renamed As Real Madrid Cup / Best Free Prediction Website / Manchester United Vs Liverpool - 2022/23 Pre-season International Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.