Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Death! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death! (783 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death! by phadi: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2011
hi, just lost my Mum last week and am finding it difficult to accept reality. can someone pls tell me how to deal with the death of a loved one? sad sad sad
Re: Death! by obowunmi(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2011
Please accept my condolences.
Re: Death! by Smilenw(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2011
Condolences. Having lost a parent at a young age, I have been through what your are going through now. Trust me, it is not easy but this phase shall pass. There is no loss in the world that time cannot mend.Buck up and pray for your mum's soul and try to live a life she would be proud of.
Re: Death! by Sunjos: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Acept my sympathy. just pray and carry on. such is life, its not fair.
Re: Death! by xxcarolxx(f): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
It is hard to get over a loved one's death, I won't lie to you the first year is the hardest, but things do finally get easier, and the pain eases, My sincere condolences to you,
Re: Death! by Omolola1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
am so sorry about ur loss. U can get over it by not thinking of it that much and acceptin d fact she az gone to rest in God's bosom.
Re: Death! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2011
My condolences. Take heart.
Re: Death! by mukina2: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2011
Sorry May her soul rest in peace.
Lost mine too late teens sad its something you can never get over, you get days of wishing she were here sad
whenever you feel like crying let it out, think of the good times, you had with her smiley
pray for her soul all the time, try to be happy and have it in your mind that she is watching down on you in all you do.

Take heart sad
Re: Death! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
phadi:

hi, just lost my Mum last week and am finding it difficult to accept reality. can someone pls tell me how to deal with the death of a loved one? sad sad sad

Sorry to hear about your loss. There's no set way to deal with bereavement, the pain will gradually ease, not feel so raw, but you'll always have periods whereby you'll remember the good times, and feel sad. I know the feeling; I lost my mom when I was just 19 and my dad when I was 21.

I'm sure your mom is looking down on you, and will continue to guide you. smiley Take heart, and may your mom's soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: Death! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
Wish I can tell you it will get easier or dat the pain and emptiness will go away but it will not. In times like this only God can find a way to our hearts and see us through. No words no one can console us
Re: Death! by hannydarl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
No one can teach you how dear.Dealing with death is a personal thing. I lost my mom last year my dad 5yrs ago. I was mad at God and at her for leaving. We had planned how she would come help me when I got pregnant and all. Then she died. My brother's friend who had passed through the same pain encouraged me to move on. I became strong when I saw how strong she was her husband was abusive so she lives with her two kids watching her gave me the courage to move on. Maybe you can find someone who has passed through loss and grief and came out standing tall to encourage and help you bear the loss. Feel free to let me know if you want someone to talk to.

(1) (Reply)

Nanny/housemaid / A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. / Gender Preference: Which One Will You Like As Your First Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.