Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Need Help With Prices Of DSLR Cameras - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Help With Prices Of DSLR Cameras (204 Views)

The Best Portable Power Generators For 2024 With Prices / Samsung Was Caught Using Pictures From A DSLR Camera! / Geovision CCTV Cameras:- Dome, Bullet, Speed Dome Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Prices Of DSLR Cameras by Depressedkidd: 2:45am On May 22, 2022
Please I want to know the prices for these cameras in Nigeria. Neatly used coming with lens. What's the average price I can get them for. Need to know what I'm saving for and how much to save up. And please if possible specify the kind of lens it's coming with for the particular price point. Thank you.

Nikon d750
Nikon d810
Nikon d850
Nikon d7200
Nikon d7500

Canon 80d
Canon 7dmark ii

(1) (Reply)

Important Reasons To Purchase A Smartwatch / What Do You Do On A Crash Course For Driving Lessons Manchester? / Latest Technology News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.