Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward (511 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Community Leader And Others In Anambra / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by onochurch(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2022
Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward For Any Valuable Info To Track The Killers.

By Onome Naomi

Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo; CFR, has received with shock and deep sadness the news of the gruesome murder of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye, member representing Aguata II Constituency at the State House of Assembly and his aide, Cyril Chiegboka. Both Hon Okoye and Cyril Chiegboka were kidnapped on the road by the heartless and barbaric murderers on 15th May.

Gov Soludo condoles with his kinsmen of Isuofia, noting that it is probably the same criminal gang that attacked him and killed three policemen at Isuofia two years ago that are once again on the prowl. But they can never cow down Isuofia and Anambra state.

Read more on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/05/22/soludo-condemns-the-gruesome-murder-of-hon-okechukwu-okoye-pledges-n10m-reward-for-any-valuable-info-to-track-the-killers/

Re: Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by Anthonypens247(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2022
H
Re: Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by muyico(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2022
Help me inform gov. Soludo. I knw dem! Dey were eastern tout! Arrest all ipod membr.and "esn" nah dem! Where is my 10m?
Re: Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by ChelseaArmy(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2022
Good one over to you lalasticlala
Re: Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by Polynek(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
Moni can't bring back His life
Re: Soludo Condemns The Gruesome Murder Of Hon. Okechukwu Okoye Pledges N10M Reward by Realmi: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
I pity the person wey go reveal

He should give the 10m to the family of the deceased

(1) (Reply)

Help. Please How Do I Get Rid Of Loan Sharks / Fraud: Rep Member, Hon. Kabiru Amadu Mai 'palace', In Efcc's Net (documents) / Pastor Receives Death Threats For Bringing 70 Muslims To Christ During Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.