Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Someone Is Registering On Loan Apps With My Phone Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Is Registering On Loan Apps With My Phone Number (435 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Registering On Loan Apps With My Phone Number by Awesomeking: 2:41pm On May 22, 2022
Within a span of 2 weeks, I have received registration OTPS from loan apps directly to my phone number, when it happened the first time, I assumed someone made a mistake while inputing his own details,

But it has happened a second time and this time from a different loan app.

Clearly this is a deliberate attack.

I have sent emails to the customer care sections of both apps but no one has replied or gotten back to me in anyway.

How do I stop this from happening again? And how do I stop whatever action they might have already taken using my number.
Re: Someone Is Registering On Loan Apps With My Phone Number by webhead: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Awesomeking:
Within a span of 2 weeks, I have received registration OTPS from loan apps directly to my phone number, when it happened the first time, I assumed someone made a mistake while inputing his own details,

But it has happened a second time and this time from a different loan app.

Clearly this is a deliberate attack.

I have sent emails to the customer care sections of both apps but no one has replied or gotten back to me in anyway.

How do I stop this from happening again? And how do I stop whatever action they might have already taken using my number.
hello bro,
I currently have the same problem.

Have you been able to sort this out?

(1) (Reply)

New Business Alert Everyone Can Do To Earn Dollar In Nigeria / Own A Business Bank Account In The UK To Send And Receive Funds Globally. / Notary Public Services And Why They Are Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.