Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Do More With Your Mobile Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do More With Your Mobile Phone. (242 Views)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do More With Your Mobile Phone. by Cephas6991(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
Most people just chat, call and watch movies with their mobile phones. I know this because I've been in that position before.

With the way the world is today, technologies and inventions that are making life more easier to live are being released almost every now and then.

A lot has been done with mobile phone ( telling from experience) ranging from photo manipulation, photo smudging, graphic designing, video editing and many others. ( see picture attached )

I'm here to tell you that, you can do more with your mobile phone, turn it to a source of income for yourself.

P. S
I have a free class where I will teaching some of what I've listed above.

Reach out to me via +234 818 129 9470 to be added to the group.

Re: Do More With Your Mobile Phone. by gbeseun(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2022
Pls kindly add me to the group if truly its free sir.thank u.08152057911
Re: Do More With Your Mobile Phone. by Cephas6991(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2022
gbeseun:
Pls kindly add me to the group if truly its free sir.thank u.08152057911

Na so una take dey miss opportunity.
Wait there o I will reach out.
People wey don message are already in the group, you dey here dey wait.
It's okay.

(1) (Reply)

The Do's And Don'ts Of Technology: Do Not Ignore! / This Hymn Will Strengthen And Encourage You / Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.