Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) (33424 Views)

Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / 2022 Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2022
Stopped watching the show when I saw some stupid feminists and SIMPs as judges..
SIMI Etal..
Nonsense.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Dididrumz(m): 12:24am On May 23, 2022
Rahkman:
Zadok sing pass this guy naaa naija girls plus sugar mummies don do their work

Live matters....

Truth is that the guy just had more votes than Zadok.

In my own opinion, Zadok is a better singer than Progress.

1 Like

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Dididrumz(m): 12:30am On May 23, 2022
Lekan239:
abi. If not Jordan the Hausa guy for win the competition since it's by vote

I almost cried when Jordan was evicted.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by drmuchin: 12:53am On May 23, 2022
It was a tight call
Congratulations Progress for progressive steps to stardom

1 Like

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2022
Rahkman:
Zadok sing pass this guy naaa naija girls plus sugar mummies don do their work

Godforbid, progress sings 4times than zadok.
Zadok is stuck on one gangre of music.
Progress sings all and kill them.

Make zadok, try rap with that voice and see

5 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:12am On May 23, 2022
moneyissweet:
Yeah, he is better than progress and he got all the swag,but pride and fine boy finish am

Better than which Progress. I suprise that you dont know how to analyse music.
How flexible is zadok aside romantic songs. The world is not about one voice

3 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2022
adioolayi:
Well deserved as per the criteria of the competition...

I still feel Zadok will be the one to really go into music fully... Progress looks reserved to really want to push this hard.

Then u don't know how reserved is Michael Jackson.
Progress just need a charger. Progress can do a Micheal Jackson song ,bob Marley and my language song.
That's a talented musician.
Zadok can do RNB . Chikena

2 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Adakintroy: 6:36am On May 23, 2022
He is no use. Unless they figure out how to make him sing about yansh.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by missidy: 6:57am On May 23, 2022
Nope. Mercy Chinwo won Nigerian idol and she is making it big in gospel music. Everybody must not sing about nyash.

Adakintroy:
He is no use. Unless they figure out how to make him sing about yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Cutecharlz:
He deserved it and he is my favorite.. Zadok just had the fans while progress has the voice and charisma
Are you serious like this?

If its Zadok the has the fans, then why did progress win?

I actually think it's the other way... Zadok is better, progress has the fans
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by 1879ba: 8:06am On May 23, 2022
[s]
omenka:
This guy is good!!

His closing performance was out of this world.

It is my sincere prayer he doesn't fade into thin air aftter the show just like most of those before him. Atela and Kingdom are super talented, but o couldn't see them breaking barriers ater the show, just some skits here and there on IG.

Congratulations.
[/s]
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Better than which Progress. I suprise that you dont know how to analyse music.
How flexible is zadok aside romantic songs. The world is not about one voice
I'm supprised you feeling you can analyse music better than others.

Please note that your opinion is just what you feel. No theory suggests that it's the ultimate.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Aior25: 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Na the money dem dey after , dem no go drop Anything
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Preciousppearl(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

thank you, zadok just didn't and can't change his style of music, u could easily predict what he has to deliver.but with progress chaii the guy is good, versatile and comports himself so well,he deserved the win.

3 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Rahkman: 8:42am On May 23, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

nigerian idol is not for rapping oga
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2022
Rahkman:
nigerian idol is not for rapping oga

So, rap is not part of music, that means Eminem and Tupac are firewood breaker

2 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

I'm supprised you feeling you can analyse music better than others.

Please note that your opinion is just what you feel. No theory suggests that it's the ultimate.

Sorry Zadok lost
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Rahkman: 8:55am On May 23, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

So, rap is not part of music, that means Eminem and Tupac are firewood breaker
oga u can rap to spice things up but rapping is not part of nigerian idol american idol or any idol in general the idol competition is a singing contest,
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Sorry Zadok lost
It's nothing you should be sorry about.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Unperturbed2022: 9:17am On May 23, 2022
Congratulations to you. It's a win-win for the All Progressive Congress.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by emenezer(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nothing concerns an average northerner with Big Brother or Nigerian Idol. All their energy is focused on blasphemy and general election

That's because with power, a govt policy can ridicule BBN,etc....power is everything ...thats why its important for everyone to get involved
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by Adakintroy: 10:12am On May 23, 2022
missidy:
Nope. Mercy Chinwo won Nigerian idol and she is making it big in gospel music. Everybody must not sing about nyash.

I really hope so for the sake of music. The yansh people are everywhere. Don't wish to see another one of our own sold.
Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by missidy: 11:45am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin this particular one has been sold to Jesus. He is the next Tim Godfrey. Yansh people can carry Zadok.

Adakintroy:

I really hope so for the sake of music. The yansh people are everywhere. Don't wish to see another one of our own sold.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) by ZEBrite: 3:11pm On May 23, 2022
Congratulations Progress.
You made the best progress on stage.

You will hear from ZEBrite COMPANY soon.
+2348064268380

The CEO, Engr ZEBIGNEW ACHONWA watched You all through on stage as you Carried the crowd along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill / Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.