Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Youtubers Come In - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Youtubers Come In (713 Views)

Youtubers Come In / Nigerian Youtubers Come In Quick / Youtubers Content Creator Portfolio On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtubers Come In by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
I have a question to Youtubers in the House especially those who focus on the football/sports niche.

If you stream a live event, does that count as views for your channel or how does it work??
Re: Youtubers Come In by davidupdate89: 9:44pm On May 22, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
I have a question to Youtubers in the House especially those who focus on the football/sports niche.

If you stream a live event, does that count as views for your channel or how does it work??

If you are monetized, you can run ads on livestreams.

But it doesn't count as watchtime.

Except you save and upload it to be watched by people who didn't watch, or would like to rewatch it
Re: Youtubers Come In by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:31am On May 23, 2022
davidupdate89:

If you are monetized, you can run ads on livestreams.

But it doesn't count as watchtime.

Except you save and upload it to be watched by people who didn't watch, or would like to rewatch it

Alright sir. Thanks for the clarification.

I have another question please.

How does one Stream a live event to a YouTube channel sir??

And saving it like you said, won't YouTube flag it for Copyright??

Thanks in advance sir
Re: Youtubers Come In by davidupdate89: 10:40am On May 23, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

Alright sir. Thanks for the clarification.

I have another question please.

How does one Stream a live event to a YouTube channel sir??

And saving it like you said, won't YouTube flag it for Copyright??

Thanks in advance sir

Just go on YouTube and check, There are dedicated videos for this.
It will explain better
Re: Youtubers Come In by CreativeWeb(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2022
Yes. Live Streaming counts for watch hour. In fact, it's the fastest way to get each hour. Once the video is ended, YouTube will calculate the watch hour for you and add it. You must not pull the video down for the live viewers to count.

Yes, you can go live on YouTube. There's no copyright infringement. As long as your channel meets the requirements for live streaming. One of the requirements is that it will not be a new channel and you will verify your phone number.

On my channel, I make videos around technology, media, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, agriculture, social issues and faith.

Check it out: https://YouTube.com/c/AlexUzor
Re: Youtubers Come In by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
CreativeWeb:
Yes. Live Streaming counts for watch hour. In fact, it's the fastest way to get each hour. Once the video is ended, YouTube will calculate the watch hour for you and add it. You must not pull the video down for the live viewers to count.

Yes, you can go live on YouTube. There's no copyright infringement. As long as your channel meets the requirements for live streaming. One of the requirements is that it will not be a new channel and you will verify your phone number.

On my channel, I make videos around technology, media, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, agriculture, social issues and faith.

Check it out: https://YouTube.com/c/AlexUzor

Thanks for this sir.

Can I come to you in case I need more help and clarifications sir??
Re: Youtubers Come In by CreativeWeb(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

Thanks for this sir.

Can I come to you in case I need more help and clarifications sir??

Yes.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Music Video Creator For A Gospel Music Video / Video Editing Tutorial Needed / Ultimate Weekend Classes For Creative Minders. Training At Your Convenience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.