Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Meet Richard Dawkins – The Man Who Dares To Curse The God Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Richard Dawkins – The Man Who Dares To Curse The God Of The Bible (291 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / Is Islam Compatible With Science?: Richard Dawkins V/S Zakir Naik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Richard Dawkins – The Man Who Dares To Curse The God Of The Bible by maxevans: 11:36pm On May 22, 2022
Meet the world’s most famous atheist Professor Richard Dawkins – The Man who wrote a book titled – (The God delusion). Richard Dawkins expressed his utter disdain for The Jewish God i.e ( The God of the Old Testament – The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob).

Professor Richard Dawkins one of the most prolific thinkers of his generation shot to fame in the 1970s, his research into genetics and his book, “The Selfish Gene” transformed evolutionary biology and

The most famous work “The God Delusion” sold millions of copies and has been translated into more than 30 languages.

He called The God of Abraham petty, and evil and he said so many awful things about the God of the old testament.

Take Note: This is a man that Insulted God and made millions of dollars from it. why would God allow that to happen?

Questions

Does God exist?

Is religion a force for good or evil?

Can religion and science go hand in hand?

Watch the Videos below as Richard Dawkins answers the above questions.

The videos below are some of the best videos online Regarding Atheist and Christian Viewpoints.

Leave your comments below, Let’s know what you think about Richard Dawkins and what questions you would like to ask him.

Richard Dawkins’s Questions and Answers

The interviewer asked Richard Dawkins – Are you an atheist?

Richard Dawkin answered: Yes nobody can actually say for certain that anything doesn’t exist

The interviewer asked Richard Dawkins – Are you 100% sure God doesn’t exist?

Answer: I’m as sure as you are

The interviewer asked Richard Dawkins about his book “The God Delusion”:

Richard Dawkins in his book saidThe God of the Old Testament is a petty, unjust, unforgiving, control-freak, vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, Phylis, idol pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent bully.

The Interviewer asked why do you insult God in such a manner?

Richard Dawkins answers: You’ve actually read the Old Testament, I think you would have to agree it is hideous, it’s an anti-god of the Old Testament who is a monster, but also the god of the Koran, and the New Testament.

Furthermore, he said, the god of the New Testament is widely advertised as being a bit more gentle and certainly, on the whole, there are things about the New Testament that I find in a way almost more objectionable than the Old Testament.

But the sheer horror of the character of the Old Testament God was the most unpleasant character in all fiction because I regarded it as fiction of course and yes it is.

I mean he’s jealous, he’s vindictive, he’s callous, he’s cruel, and this is a God that is worshipped, loved, adored, and followed by millions of billions of people.

Richard Dawkins said, he hopes that the God that is worshipped by billions of people is a grown-up kind of God who is no longer Wicked.

Furthermore, he said “I hope that most people who worship and admire the God of the old testament” regard those stories as not literally true, but sadly, there are some who regard them as literally true and I suspect they either haven’t read the Old Testament or they’re not the kind of people I would wish to know.

Because you do not want to worship a character like that, by all means, worship some kind of great spirit of the universe, some kind of creative intelligence who created the universe but don’t worship this vile vindictive monster of the Old testament plenty of jealousness and Drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-Y5NWV9kc

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://thewildanddomestic.com/meet-richard-dawkins-the-man-who-dares-to-curse-god/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Richard Dawkins – The Man Who Dares To Curse The God Of The Bible by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On May 23, 2022
maxevans:
Meet the world’s most famous atheist Professor Richard Dawkins – The Man who wrote a book titled – (The God delusion). Richard Dawkins expressed his utter disdain for The Jewish God i.e ( The God of the Old Testament – The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob).

Professor Richard Dawkins one of the most prolific thinkers of his generation shot to fame in the 1970s, his research into genetics and his book, “The Selfish Gene” transformed evolutionary biology and

The most famous work “The God Delusion” sold millions of copies and has been translated into more than 30 languages.

He called The God of Abraham petty, and evil and he said so many awful things about the God of the old testament.

Take Note: This is a man that Insulted God and made millions of dollars from it. why would God allow that to happen?
Wait a minute.... what is wrong with cursing the God of the Bible? Anyone can do it since it is not sin to do so, not unless you are born of the bloodlne of Jacob. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Attending Church Service / Join Our Whatsapp Intercessory Prayer Group For 25mins Daily Prayer / NIGERIA! Which Way! (trending Now!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.