Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Suggest Best Courier To Send Items From Malaysia To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Suggest Best Courier To Send Items From Malaysia To Nigeria (350 Views)

How Do I Ship Laptop From Malaysia To Nigeria / Cheapest Way To Send Items To Finland / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest Best Courier To Send Items From Malaysia To Nigeria by JonJozzy: 10:22am On May 23, 2022
My relative in Malaysia wants to send a few items ( Supplements) to me. He has no experience in sending items prior to this.
I will be grateful if I can receive suggestions of affordable and reliable companies that are into the business of sending items to Nigeria without stories of items missing in transit.
Thanks
Re: Please Suggest Best Courier To Send Items From Malaysia To Nigeria by FryMosquito: 11:12am On May 23, 2022
JonJozzy:
My relative in Malaysia wants to send a few items ( Supplements) to me. He has no experience in sending items prior to this.
I will be grateful if I can receive suggestions of affordable and reliable companies that are into the business of sending items to Nigeria without stories of items missing in transit.
Thanks
Try this shipping comp, though I never use them before. Recommended to me by someone when I wanted to ship something from Malaysia, though it didn't work out again. This their Fb page

(1) (Reply)

Travel; 5 Common Travel Scams Tourists Can Avoid In Germany. / Please Advise A Paramedic On How To Get A Job Overseas / What JAPA REALLY MEANS To Nigeria Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.