Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Recruitment Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Scam (337 Views)

Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Recruitment Scam / Efcc Raises Alarm Over Alleged Recruitment Scam / Shell Recruitment Scam!! Learn From my Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Scam by gege100(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2022
Hello pls I need your candid advice.Some years ago I was introduced to a senior officer in one of the departments in the ministry of interior.She promised to help me get a job in the ministry..She collected #500k,and since then she kept promising.Two years ago she called that the job was ready and I will have to balance her #800k,which I gave her,this is the second year,yet to get the job.How do I retrieve my money from this fraudster?
Re: Recruitment Scam by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2022
1.3m gone money wey you suppose buy car do uber.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scam by burantashii: 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
gege100:
Hello pls I need your candid advice.Some years ago I was introduced to a senior officer in one of the departments in the ministry of interior.She promised to help me get a job in the ministry..She collected #500k,and since then she kept promising.Two years ago she called that the job was ready and I will have to balance her #800k,which I gave her,this is the second year,yet to get the job.How do I retrieve my money from this fraudster?

Write to ICPC....it would be easier if it was transfer you initiated for the transaction..
Re: Recruitment Scam by futuremoma34: 5:57pm On May 23, 2022
gege100:

Yes..or go to icpc office and lay your complaint..honestly they will help you..there is this group called rantHQ in Facebook..go there upload her pictures and put her photos and her phone number..the will help you and call her..she will refund you your money

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scam by gege100(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
Thank you.
Re: Recruitment Scam by futuremoma34: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
gege100:
Thank you.

Search for rantHQ extension in Facebook..put her details and everything that transpired between two of you, belive me within 24hours she will refund you your money..you can go through the page and see how people are doing it..me too I got my money back through the page.

(1) (Reply)

. / Did Anybody Get An Invite From Globacom / Benin City Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.