Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Televisions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Televisions (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Televisions by MariaP: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Who ?
Re: Televisions by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
Don't you have any police in your area?
Re: Televisions by BABE3: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Oga go pay your rent.

Evidence? NL is evidence? lol----

Your secret camera only lasts for an hour? uhn? Charge it now. Abi me no comprehend o. Do you mean surveillance camera?  
Re: Televisions by kokoye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^^

You are evil  grin

How you take know say the poster never pay rent?  cheesy  cheesy

abeg you too pay up now

funny . .
Re: Televisions by MariaP: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
lol
Re: Televisions by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
Put your phone on record.
Re: Televisions by kokoye(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^

for how long . . to generate evidence??
Re: Televisions by BABE3: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
kokoye:

You are evil  grin

How you take know say the poster never pay rent?  cheesy  cheesy

abeg you too pay up now

funny . .

Evil ke---far from that.

It's either he never pay rent, or he don give landlord's daughter belle.
(if Op is a guy).
Re: Televisions by ShyOne(f): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ Poster

Babe is definitely onto something.

I was a landlord for some time and landlord + money + good tenant = WIN/WIN situation

You are either doing something to cause disturbance - and they are now reacting by disturbing you

or

You owe rent

or

You have too many parties, guests, traffic

What have you not told us?  

They didn't just out of the clear blue start ringing your doorbell non-stop.  Tell us.
Re: Televisions by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
5 Steps to Keep Your Landlord Off Your Back

Step 1: Pay your rent, if possible pay early and in advance.

Step 2: Pay your service charges.

Step 3: Be polite to the wife, play with the kids and if possible send them rice and meat at xmas or sallah whichever applies.

Step 4: Don't have loud parties in your flat (except he likes them and is invited)

Step 5: Look for other helpful tips then start from step 1 rinse and repeat.
Re: Televisions by kokoye(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
BABE!:

Evil ke---far from that.

It's either he never pay rent, or he don give landlord's daughter belle.
(if Op is a guy).

^^^
I think say na babe . . and she be oyinbo. she no dey naija
Re: Televisions by MMM2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
op
re u still in ur villa   angry
Re: Televisions by BABE3: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2011
kokoye:

^^^
I think say na babe . . and she be oyinbo. she no dey naija

ha--sorry o. She be oyinbo?--She no dey Naija? If the babe dey for correct place like America  she no fit call 911?-- NL is the solution? A Nigerian website is what the policemen are gonna use as evidence? (no offense).

I dey laff. I dey watch.

They never press that bell tire. They go press am sotey----hheheh

LOL@ me assuming she's a Nigerian Guy. Chei! See correct prejudice.
Re: Televisions by MariaP: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
To who?
Re: Televisions by Smilenw(f): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Topic

If it's just the doorbell ringing that terrorises you, why don't you try disconnecting the doorbell for a few days? Or do something so that they receive a mild shock each time they press the bell cheesy
Re: Televisions by MariaP: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
SMh
Re: Televisions by deadie(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2011
Hey poster, na naija u dey oh. If you want to gather evidence for the police, I only have some advice for you:
1. Find another apartment first, because the landlord may to ask you to leave after recording him.
2. Bear in mind that little or nothing may come out of it. They police may take bribe and charges you with "unauthorised recording/wiretapping without police permission " grin (believe it, my friend who had a razor in his wallet was charged with "possession of dangerous weapon" after a stop and search. I wish you luck with the gathering of the evidence though.
Re: Televisions by deadie(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
Something came to my mind, maybe it will work for you. I once drove a car to a wedding and the kids discovered that whenever they touched the car hard, an alarm sounded which they enjoyed. So they started playing with it. I warned them to stop numerous times and they wouldn't, imagine how annoying that could be. After about 5x, I came out smiling and asked the kids if they knew how I bought the car? They said no. I told them it was through ritual money, and that each time they touched the car, their life is reduced and my money was increasing. They never came near and I had a peaceful time.

You can make yours subtle, like incarnating in front of your door like an evil man every time the kids are around, it will probably scare the crap out of them, but not the old man grin

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land Beside Lagos Business School @ #4m / Cheap 2 Bedroom Guest Chalet @ Millennium Estate Lekki 1 / Wanted: An Acre For Joint Venture Development At Gra Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.