Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you (731 Views)

A Faithful Lying On Phone Weekend / If You See This Kind Of Compound In Benin Knock Before You Enter / If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
Some people will definitely faint, but the best thing is to do nothing at all

If you suddenly wake up from deep sleep and see this big scary and dangerous reptile on you, don't scream

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by Zonefree(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
I'll never sleep on that bed again, if I survive the battle.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
I'll never sleep on that bed again, if I survive the battle.
lol
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
when that python is starting to coil around you, jejely get up walk to the kitchen, take a knife and stab/cut that animal in pieces!

you can definitely fight off a python by yourself.... but if it is a venomous snake (cobra etc that will kill you with one bite), you on your own!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you can definitely fight off a python by yourself.... but if it is a venomous snake, you on your own!
how are you going to fight python with your hands? Pythons are good in constriction
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
God1000:
how are you going to fight python with your hands? Pythons are good in constriction

so long as you have one hand free, you are good to go... carry your constricted body to the kitchen and pick up a knife or sharp object.
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so long as you have one hand free, you are good to go... carry your constricted body to the kitchen and pick up a knife or sharp object.
lol, you are kidding man, it's not that simple
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by donaldking10: 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
just reminded me of back then in my lodge in Absu.
if you know the school, you would know it's a den of snakes & scorpions.
One night i was woken-up by the cold body of a black snake crawling on my bare chest.
how i got the courage to grab & throw it off my body still baffles me till date.
lucky enough i was so quick, that it didn't have time to strike me.
it took me more than 15 minutes of carefully checking throughout my body for bite marks before i could finally get over the shock.
had to finally gather courage, put on my light & tracked it down where it was hiding under my indomie carton to finally kill it.
all these happened around 1 A.M in the middle of the night.
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by mariahAngel(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
It'll never happen to me biko!
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, you are kidding man, it's not that simple

i am not saying it is simple, i am saying that it aint impossible. a python will 1st have to coil around your body before it can squeeze your breathe away....by then you will have at least a good minute to react. if not, just position yourself perfectly and nothing will happen t you, like the below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfDkuScztag
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by Mrsoft3(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Don’t wake me up
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
donaldking10:
just reminded me of back then in my lodge in Absu.
if you know the school, you would know it's a den of snakes & scorpions.
One night i was woken-up by the cold body of a black snake crawling on my bare chest.
how i got the courage to grab & throw it off my body still baffles me till date.
lucky enough i was so quick, that it didn't have time to strike me.
it took me more than 15 minutes of carefully checking throughout my body for bite marks before i could finally get over the shock.
had to finally gather courage, put on my light & tracked it down where it was hiding under my indomie carton to finally kill it.
all these happened around 1 A.M in the middle of the night.
wow, that was a close shave, thank God it didn't bite you
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am not saying it is simple, i am saying that it aint impossible. a python will 1st have to coil around your body before it can squeeze your breathe away....by then you will have at least a good minute to react. if not, just position yourself perfectly and nothing will happen t you, like the below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfDkuScztag
those are experts in handling snakes
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by God1000(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
It'll never happen to me biko!
Yeah
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by Lamanii22(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
Omoor…. May it never happen in Jesus name
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by henndukwe18: 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Some people will definitely faint, but the best thing is to do nothing at all

If you suddenly wake up from deep sleep and see this big scary and dangerous reptile on you, don't scream

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
i wl continue sleepin n pretend its a dream
Re: What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation? deadly snake lying on you by henndukwe18: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
when that python is starting to coil around you, jejely get up walk to the kitchen, take a knife and stab/cut that animal in pieces!

you can definitely fight off a python by yourself.... but if it is a venomous snake (cobra etc that will kill you with one bite), you on your own!
grin
MrBrownJay1:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Re Desperately After Successful Men / Ever Go Fishing? / Sons Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.