Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband (810 Views)

Lady Sleeping With Her Sisters Husband Who Is A Yahoo Plus / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
Good afternoon Nairaland.
I'm a young hustling guy, I made 500k and told my mum I need to utilise it very well, which she's very happy about it. She suggested I should buy a land which I agreed.
She told my sister and my sister tell her husband, the husband said there's a place someone wanted to sell very close to their place, I told my mum to go and check it because I was not around, she went and she said the place is good that I should make payment then i told them to send those people account number, to my surprise it my sister husband number they sent, I had to call him and put the call on a record, he said the owner of the property is old that if I should send the money to her and if she said she didn't see it, it will be a problem, I said ok. I made the payment and to my surprise they didn't pay for the place they told me they went ahead to pay for a very small piece of land at the rate of 750k without my consent. this man brainwashed my mum that she had to go and borrow 250k to complete the payment without telling me, I came back from travel on Saturday and went there to check it, I was very pissed off immediately I told him I'm interested they should return my money, he didn't pick my call from Monday till Wednesday then i get him arrested on Wednesday and said I need my money back, he was even confident at the station and the police is yet to do anything about it, I have to get the number of the person that sold the place, he told me this man just paid him on Monday after I said I don't want the place and the he told my mum and sister that he paid immediately I sent the money.
Please I need your help because I can't even think very well again
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2022
sad

What's your mother's stand on this issue?
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Mooh247: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Go to the nearest Police station and get a police report

Head straight to your bank and file a dispute claim stating fruad

Talk to your lawyer
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
Mooh247:
Go to the nearest Police station and get a police report

Head straight to your bank and file a dispute claim stating fruad

Talk to your lawyer
The lawyer said the money is too small that i will spend more than that on the case
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
What I want to understand now, is the land yours or your in-law's?

If the land have your name on the paper kindly look for a estate agent to help market it but if it is in your in-laws name, help him to look for a buyer then collect your money.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
Please I need help.. Because I'm feeling depressed already. This my first 500k
Please help push to front page � to save a life
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Baloranking(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
If the name on the land ownership agreement is yours, market it and get your money back.

Your inlaw might have made a deal with the seller to add an extra 250k when he heard you're beginning to have change of mind then he paid immediately. He was smart i give it to him. Your lawyer is also right, if you choose to fight him legally you'll spend more. Just sell the land.

And most importantly learn from your mistake.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Zonefree(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
What help do you need?

You don't like the property?
It wasn't documented in your name?
You overpayed for the property?
You felt cheated?

What's the colour of your problem gan gan?
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 5:02pm On May 23, 2022
I didn't even collect a receipt and the Nigeria police is not helping..
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:
I didn't even collect a receipt and the Nigeria police is not helping..
You rushed to invite the police on a little issue that could be resolved.

Seems the little money is entering your eyes
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
What help do you need?

You don't like the property?
It wasn't documented in your name?
You overpayed for the property?
You felt cheated?

What's the colour of your problem gan gan?
I just said I need my money back and police is not helping
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Zonefree(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
I'm surprised people are just giving advice without first knowing what's the problem.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Zonefree(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:

I just said I need my money back and police is not helping
It doesn't work that way. This is landed property not a phone or TV set.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Olami090: 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm surprised people are just giving advice without first knowing what's the problem.

The problem is I want my money back and he even had the guts to pay after I said I don't like the place and lied to my mum that he paid immediate after I sent the money to him
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Zonefree(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:

The problem is I want my money back and he even had the guts to pay after I said I don't like the place and lied to my mum that he paid immediate after I sent the money to him
He's only after his agency fee. It happens. Middlemen will always act that way to complete the transaction so they can get their agent money.

Withdraw the case from the police and settle amicably with your in-law.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Aganju849: 5:41pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:
Good afternoon Nairaland.
I'm a young hustling guy, I made 500k and told my mum I need to utilise it very well, which she's very happy about it. She suggested I should buy a land which I agreed.
She told my sister and my sister tell her husband, the husband said there's a place someone wanted to sell very close to their place, I told my mum to go and check it because I was not around, she went and she said the place is good that I should make payment then i told them to send those people account number, to my surprise it my sister husband number they sent, I had to call him and put the call on a record, he said the owner of the property is old that if I should send the money to her and if she said she didn't see it, it will be a problem, I said ok. I made the payment and to my surprise they didn't pay for the place they told me they went ahead to pay for a very small piece of land at the rate of 750k without my consent. this man brainwashed my mum that she had to go and borrow 250k to complete the payment without telling me, I came back from travel on Saturday and went there to check it, I was very pissed off immediately I told him I'm interested they should return my money, he didn't pick my call from Monday till Wednesday then i get him arrested on Wednesday and said I need my money back, he was even confident at the station and the police is yet to do anything about it, I have to get the number of the person that sold the place, he told me this man just paid him on Monday after I said I don't want the place and the he told my mum and sister that he paid immediately I sent the money.
Please I need your help because I can't even think very well again

Your brother-in-law na guyman just like you...in fact the man senior you for the game cheesy
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Adonis86(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
You're not smart as you think. Nigeria police will do more harm than good to your case. Dragging your brother in law to the police. You've already taken action before coming to nairaland.com to ask what you should do.

A wise man once said nothing... Wetin I know sef.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by BigCowH0rn: 7:09pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:

The lawyer said the money is too small that i will spend more than that on the case

He is correct.
I had the issue last year.

1.8 million land in Lagos
Omonile sold half to another person
Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2022
Olami090:
Please I need help.. Because I'm feeling depressed already. This my first 500k
Please help push to front page � to save a life

Your first N500k and you're rushing to buy one mumu land in one jungle? Some of you need to wisen up. This is 2022, not 1961.

When you manage to make your next N500k, invest it in the same thing that brought the money, or in something else that would bring more money....lump one off or recurrent. When time for land or property comes, you will know.

You're likely a young dude. Stop thinking like a clueless about-to-be papa lolo pensioner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2022
Don't let your mother or relatives determine what you do with your money. Don't even let them know how much you have at any given time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message To All Southerners, Especially Yorubas In South-west / Man Laments As He Saw Beans In The Meat Pies He Bought. Photos And Video. / VIDEO: How Benue's Most Wanted Criminal, 'gana' Was Killed During Amnesty Progra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.