Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Safety - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Safety (1183 Views)

Get PHU, USA Certified In Health Safety And Environment Management In Lagos / Msc Petroleum Production Engr Or Msc Process Safety/loss Prevention / Offshore Engineering Or Safety Engineering Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety by medal: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
I need an information on how to obtain safety certificate in Engineering.I study mechanical engineering.I would be happy if somebody provide me with a better information
Re: Safety by ibulama: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
The Nigeria Institute of Safety Professionals was inaugurated in August 1980 as Nigeria Society of Safety Professionals (NSSP) during the annual conference of the National Industrial Safety Council of the Nigeria (NISCN) as a professional technical arm of the NISCN.

http://www.nispnigeria.org/
Re: Safety by popeben(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hi Medal,

Visit this website: www.gipi-ng.com

The institution offers a Professional Diploma course in Health, Safety and Environment with other courses. It is very much detailed with seasoned lecturers having several working experience in the Oil industry.

It is better of cos all the courses relating to Safety would be treated unlike the ones offered in NISP or NISCN.whixh are just for couple of days and you wont have detailed knowledge,

I can really vouch for their ability to give you detailed treat which, would be highly beneficial to you, thereby giving you an edge

I am an Alumni of the institute .

If you need other form of advise and opinion, feel free and mail me: bluevista.services@gmail.com
The admission is currently on now,

Wishing you the best
Re: Safety by medal: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
Thanks Ibulama and pope john.I am very grateful for your information given to me.
As i really appreciate it.But the fee of Health,safety and environment is not on the website
of Gateway Industrial and petro gas institute.Thanks
Re: Safety by UpDates1(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2011
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

3rd Class,how Can He Help Himself? / #GEJAchievements Youwin Success Stories / Auditing Or Consulting: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.