Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale (1228 Views)

Wheel Maize Planter For Sale - Used Just A Few Days / Wheel Maize Planter For Sale - Used just a few days / Introducing The Double (seed/fertilizer) Hand Push Planter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by LSKD: 9:49am On May 24, 2022

Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by numen(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
If I may ask...why are you selling?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by staga: 1:42pm On May 24, 2022
These are not brand new. Why so costly?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Masabannyc(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2022
I also have one for sale. Reason for selling, I'm dealing in tomatoes alone now.

Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by shariff84: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
All this planter are not durable,they mostly spoiled quickly within a year. They are all china.
It's more advicesible to buy new one to avoid stories. I bought it before to plant pioneer maize seed.when it's another planting season it has spoiled
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by numen(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2022
I'm actually considering to buy it to plant pioneer seed. grin If I see cheddar na to buy mint gan.

shariff84:
All this planter are not durable,they mostly spoiled quickly within a year. They are all china.
It's more advicesible to buy new one to avoid stories. I bought it before to plant pioneer maize seed.when it's another planting season it has spoiled
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by stagger: 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
shariff84:

Depends on the vendor and how you store it. Mine is 5 or 6 years old now. Last year we deployed it to apply urea and mycorhyza to our maize and because of the precision delivery, the maize did excellently well.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
stagger:

Depends on the vendor and how you store it. Mine is 5 or 6 years old now. Last year we deployed it to apply urea and mycorhyza to our maize and because of the precision delivery, the maize did excellently well.

Fresh maize or as grains? , how many tons /ha.?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
Who has used the manual punching type before? I believe it will deliver fertilizer precisely.

Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by shariff84: 7:24pm On May 25, 2022
stagger:

I think urs is among the 1st batch. You know anything first batch usually used to be good.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by stagger: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
northbird:

Fresh maize or as grains? , how many tons /ha.?

I did not check. We used the grains, cobs and stalk to feed our goats and rams for 8 months!
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
stagger:

I did not check. We used the grains, cobs and stalk to feed our goats and rams for 8 months!

OK. Boss, but what do you think of fresh maize sales. as against grains?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by numen(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2022
I borrowed this planter from a friend this evening to plant maize on my farm and it was dropping more than one seed. Sometimes 4 and 5 seeds per hole. What could be the problem @LSKD @Masabannyc @stager ?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 7:40am On May 30, 2022
shariff84:

. It can't roll again or it's not dropping seeds properly, what actually broke down in the machine.?
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Tmex(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
northbird:

OK. Boss, but what do you think of fresh maize sales. as against grains?

In my opinion selling fresh maize is more profitable than selling as grains.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 12:58pm On May 30, 2022
Tmex:

In my opinion selling fresh maize is more profitable than selling as grains.

Have you sold fresh before? I sold fresh last year. But I didn't have the required population. If not,... Then the market women don't really have much buying capacity.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Tmex(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
northbird:

Have you sold fresh before? I sold fresh last year. But I didn't have the required population. If not,... Then the market women don't really have much buying capacity.

Yes, thats the point, its more profitable but many times they cant meet up with supply if you have a large expanse except you planned to plant in batches to suit their demand.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by northbird: 2:03pm On May 30, 2022
Tmex:

Yes, thats the point, its more profitable but many times they cant meet up with supply if you have a large expanse except you planned to plant in batches to suit their demand.

I was actually looking for a buyer that could mop up at least 5,000 cobs for every transaction.
So that I can plan properly for the next batch.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Tmex(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2022
northbird:

I was actually looking for a buyer that could mop up at least 5,000 cobs for every transaction.
So that I can plan properly for the next batch.

Anything is doable, I wish you best of luck.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by stagger: 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
numen:
I borrowed this planter from a friend this evening to plant maize on my farm and it was dropping more than one seed. Sometimes 4 and 5 seeds per hole. What could be the problem @LSKD @Masabannyc @stager ?

It is a common complaint with prolonged use. You have to change the component that regulates the number of seeds. This comes as a spare part (at least the company I bought mine from on Alibaba sent me this).

1 Like

Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by numen(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
Great! Thanks for the info. Please kindly drop a link to the company in Alibaba.

stagger:

It is a common complaint with prolonged use. You have to change the component that regulates the number of seeds. This comes as a spare part (at least the company I bought mine from on Alibaba sent me this).
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by merrymike47(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
Masabannyc:
I also have one for sale. Reason for selling, I'm dealing in tomatoes alone now.
please sir, can you school me on tomatoes planting? I have Roma seeds and farm land already sir.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Masabannyc(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm so sorry just came across your message now. Yes I can school you but there is a better forum on here that every tomatoes farmer contribute every knowledge. Follow this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5699512/step-step-improve-way-cultivating#86846281...

merrymike47:
please sir, can you school me on tomatoes planting? I have Roma seeds and farm land already sir.
Re: Maize Hand Push Planter For Sale by Masabannyc(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2022
You said it all. There are accessories and parts that comes with it. You use it to control how you want the seed to drop per hole. I used mine for 3 years, I do apply fertilizer with it too. Excellent performance and good yield come out. Thanks

stagger:

(1) (Reply)

In 2023 Become Rich Farming Rabbit For Meat And Pet. / Catfish Spawning / Agro Product Training Seminar, Come And Learn How To Get Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.