Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,952 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help With Migrating Out For Study Purpose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Migrating Out For Study Purpose (217 Views)

Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? / 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Migrating Out For Study Purpose by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2022
Good morning fellow nairalanders. I am in need of assistance and advice. I am graduate of Chemistry, finished nysc last year. Tried hunting for jobs here in nigeria but no way! Came from a family of low bkground but that should not be an excuse, thought about hustling around the street just like naija guys will say but don't know how to. Even to learn a skill , atleast will need funds for registration. But now thinking to japa but how do i start the process, i have the privilege of getting my passport, which should be out by first week of june. What advice will you give to me , so confused and fustrated right now, sitting home with no job!
Re: Help With Migrating Out For Study Purpose by JapaProfessor: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
You have taken the first step, which is getting your passport.

Start searching out for schools abroad.
If you qualify for scholarship, start applying now.
Get your transcripts.
Be prepared to raise funds.

I saw your email, you can redirect it to the email address in my signature.
Re: Help With Migrating Out For Study Purpose by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2022
JapaProfessor:
You have taken the first step, which is getting your passport.

Start searching out for schools abroad.
If you qualify for scholarship, start applying now.
Get your transcripts.
Be prepared to raise funds.

I saw your email, you can redirect it to the email address in my signature.
thanks sir, i'll reach to you through email

(1) (Reply)

Londontolagos : Kunle Adeyanju, Arrives Nigeria / Step By Step Documents Upload: / Federal Government Sued To Court By Private Jet Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.