Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies (8081 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Veteran Actress Hilda Dokubo Lovely In New Photos / Actress Hilda Dokubo Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by ZiggyHimself(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yeap! You gat me right, Hilda Dokubo is back on the movie screens. Nollywood actress Hilda Dokubo has returned in a new movie titled STIGMA.

She stars in the movie alongside Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah, and Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike. Also appearing in the movie are Clem Ohameze, Ngozi Nwosu, and Soibifa Dokubo.

Stigma is a movie produced and directed by Dagogo Diminas, a Nollywood film-maker for the Rivers State Ministry of Health, as its major campaign strategy against the stigmatization of HIV/AIDS victims and their relatives in Rivers State and Nigeria at large.

The director said that the movie is presently being edited in South Africa. Plans are being made for the movie to be premiered in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos. Stigma is a culturally rich movie that chronicles the stigmatization of HIV/AIDS victims and their relatives in Nigerian society.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/717-hilda-dokubo-returns-to-nollywood-movies

Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Kunbee: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Mama cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Omolola1(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
grin grin @ iya cry cry
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
She don old sha
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by kcreal(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
Good to have her back
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by mallorca(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
politics no pay her again
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by ronkebp(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
good, for her,
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Vindy: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
She is a member of my church in port harcourt, im thrilled at how she works with so much dedication in her service group in church.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Who/what/where is dokubo??
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by kcreal(f): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^ JAMB question.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by executinal(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
oya start cry now wink
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by shotster50(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
lol at mama cry cry,

ondo_boi:

Who/what/where is dokubo??
Abeg bang your head for wall ,
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Gbenge77(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
Looking forward to see her in action once more.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
She's one of the best actors to come out of nollywood. I'm glad she's back. She'll have Nkiru Silvanus to contend with as the weepinjg queen of Nigerian movies.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by mamagee3(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
Kunbee:

Mama cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin

She's the mother of all crying roles while Nkiru Sylvanus is the daughter. grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by MMM2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
Good 4 her angry
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by slimyem: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
cry cry goddess.welcum back!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Afam4eva(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
I hope to see her in Igbo movies.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by sley4life(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
she can cry 1 bucket
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
afam4eva:

I hope to see her in Igbo movies.
Forget it!

It's not gonna happen. . .
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Dolemite(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
Vindy:

She is a member of my church in port harcourt, im thrilled at how she works with so much dedication in her service group in church.
You mean salvation ministries, I see her there too directing traffic. . .
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by oderemo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
how many tyms will they band aids story abt,
more tears i suppose.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by kandiikane(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
Aw, I lavv her!! I did not know we had similar sounding/rhyming  names cool
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Tyche(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2011
sley4life:

she can cry 1 bucket

lol
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by malaria(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2011
@op did u say Aids movie,hmm goodbye tomorrow season 2.only dat st obi is not wit ha dis time around.abeg she should get a life.ha types hav gone out of movie industry.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by Smilenw(f): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
I r'ber seeing her in a movie where she played the second or third wife of a chief. As opposed to her regular cry cry roles, she was a baddie in that n I have to say she did a great job. The movie was about a chief suffering at the hands of his three wives when all the three made sure they gave him sleepless nights( n days). Does somebody know the name of that movie ??
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by clothiers(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hilda happy to have you back, but you need to reduce your cry cry level cry cos Nollywood don step up now ooo.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by U1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
Longest time. Not like I watch Nigerian movies that much anymore; can't even remember the last time I sat down for one. Anyways, good she is back.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by sayso: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2011
CRY CRY WOMAN.Welcome back.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by labaks(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
DIS WOMAN CAN CRY, CHAI. i dunno who'll take the queen of tears crown btw her and Nkiri Silvanus in Nollywood.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by nsiadi: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2011
Its good she is back

Her presence may bring back d idol, LIZ BENSON

We should not lose those nice ones to age

In USA an ex governor is taking up acting again, Thats Swatsnagerrrrrrrrr 4 u
Re: Hilda Dokubo Returns To Nollywood Movies by guyla: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
[]Forget it!

It's not gonna happen. . .[/color][/size]

She acts Igbo movies very well, check out for "onye Eze" a movie she did with osu ofia and other notable actors

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) / Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m / See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.