Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State (484 Views)

Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State / Catering Service& Small Chops In Benin City ,Auchi,Ekpoma In Edo State / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State by dapowab934: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State
Re: Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State by amyndu: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
@Abizz

I read your diary and was intrigued. I must commend your writing prowess. It wasn't enough and i wanted to look at more of what you have written so i decided to go through all your posts
I mean ALL.

Gosh, i have a lot of questions...

I must say, your comments on regular threads (especially older ones of last year) and your diary felt like it was written by two different individuals because they had different personalities ..

Is that intentional?
Re: Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State by Abizz: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
amyndu:
@Abizz

I read your diary and was intrigued. I must commend your writing prowess. It wasn't enough and i wanted to look at more of what you have written so i decided to go through all your posts
I mean ALL.
Haqhaqhaqhaqhaqhaq! grin
Thanks for your compliment, senior man.

Gosh, i have a lot of questions...
You can shoot, I'll definitely answer as far as they won't contain extra details.

I must say, your comments on regular threads (especially older ones of last year) and your diary felt like it was written by two different individuals because they had different personalities ..
Hahahahahahaha. Now I have to ask you a question. What personalities have you drawn from them? I would want to know before I answer the below.

Is that intentional?

Re: Catering Service & Small Chops In Benin City Auchi In Edo State by amyndu: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abizz:

Haqhaqhaqhaqhaqhaq! grin
Thanks for your compliment, senior man.

You can shoot, I'll definitely answer as far as they won't contain extra details.
Hahahahahahaha. Now I have to ask you a question. What personalities have you drawn from them? I would want to know before I answer the below.
There was a post of yours where you insinuated that you are a Female. and tbh, earlier posts, you sounded feminine.
From your diary, I thought you would not have patience for idle chatter or triggering conversations.
But you’re actually into “gbas gbos”

I think if I had come across several of your posts, I would’ve scrolled past your dairy.( I’m glad that was not the case.)

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2022 Mathematics Expo Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 1st 2022] / Wizkid: Performed LIVE In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Celebrate Haloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.