Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Create And Monetize A Blog For Free (e-book) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create And Monetize A Blog For Free (e-book) (238 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Free E-book On Making $300 Weekly With Traffic Niche On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Monetize A Blog For Free (e-book) by dominzy(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2022
To all the newbie bloggers, pro bloggers and aspiring bloggers here and out there, here's a complete tutorial guide on How To Create and Monetize A Blog For Free. It's a 50 page ebook made by me and it will guide you concisely on how to create your own blog step by step.

Pro bloggers can also use this as a guide to tutor new bloggers.
This really took me a lot of research and experience to come up with, so therefore it contains a lot of values.
To make the ebook available and affordable for everyone, especially students, I'll be selling the ebook for just ₦1,000.
To get it, WhatsApp me through this link: https:///2348100418355
Or chat me up on 08100418355 if the link is not clickable.
I'm also on telegram.

Students on strike should make good use of this free period and learn something new.

Bonus Tutorials include:
How to get traffic to your blog
Adsense guidelines and account setup
Tips on Adsense approval
Alternatives to Adsense
How to generate Privacy policy for your blog [very important for Adsense approval]
How to make your blog appear on Google Search Engine.
Etc.

Empower yourself digitally.
Get a soft skill now.

Re: How To Create And Monetize A Blog For Free (e-book) by dominzy(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Active Google Voice Number Available At A Cheaper Rate / Website For Sale. Check It Out / Website + Ezoic Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.