Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! (334 Views)

Please how to i beg God to punish this heartless Scammer / Raven Speed Delivery / Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 8:34pm On May 24, 2022
I have to warn innocent and unsuspecting people here on nairaland about a demon called RAVEN OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. This is his account details which he uses to scam unsuspecting individuals.

7790160354 Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. Wema Bank.

Check this fellow on nairaland scam watch. His name is among scammers.

This is how he operates. Once in awhile, he will open a thread about NEW PAYPAL ARBITRAGE METHOD and invite interested fellows to either telegram or watsapp. He is going to introduce himself as dealer on perfect money, PayPal fund and Bitcoin. After he's done presenting the PayPal arbitrage, his partners in crime will demand he sell PayPal fund to them so they can give the arbitrage a trial right away. If you follow the his co-scammers to place order for PayPal fund, that is the end. He won't send anything to you and will stop answering or responding to your messages. I FELL INTO THEIR TRAP LAST FRIDAY.

Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE, you deleted the SCAM thread you created on the PayPal arbitrage after my post this morning, don't worry. You are not eating my money. You will definitely pay.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Ebubu3: 8:35pm On May 24, 2022
Coolis:
I have to warn innocent and unsuspecting people here on nairaland about a demon called RAVEN OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. This is his account details which he uses to scam unsuspecting individuals.

This is how he operates. Once in awhile, he will open a thread about NEW PAYPAL ARBITRAGE METHOD and invite interested fellows to either telegram or watsapp. He is going to introduce himself as dealer on perfect money, PayPal fund and Bitcoin. After he's done presenting the PayPal arbitrage, his partners in crime will demand he sell PayPal fund to them so they can give the arbitrage a trial right away. If you follow the his co-scammers to place order for PayPal fund, that is the end. He won't send anything to you and will stop answering or responding to your messages. I FELL INTO THEIR TRAP LAST FRIDAY.

Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE, you deleted the SCAM thread you created on the PayPal arbitrage after my post this morning, don't worry. You are not eating my money. You will definitely pay.
how much
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Stallionhorse: 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Lol... Sufferings are lessons.. No cry over small money
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by doggedfighter(f): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Are the alleged scammer?
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by NettyNelly(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
Coolis:

Confirmed this Adenle Guy nah scammer. I was in his scam arbitrage group.

He pretends to have discovered a Paypal arbitrage method that is known only to him then he operates with his accomplices on the GC that pretends to be making lots of money from the Arbitrage method already. Once he's gotten enough victims pay into his acct. He locks the group with the pretence he's preparing next arbitrage method, and he
will ghost off.

Be alert guys. Before you pay any dealer on Nairaland, Google search his acct name and ensure he's not mentioned in the scam alert session.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by NettyNelly(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Shut up fool, I am sure you are one of his accomplice.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by NettyNelly(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
Please help push this info. Many bad eggs giving Nairaland a bad name.

Attached below is the last chat he dropped before he ghost off.

@FOD
@Pushkins
@Naijacutee

Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 10:58pm On May 24, 2022
I thought I was the only victim here. Thanks for confirming that Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE is a demon from pit of hell.
Let us sustain this sensitization to help save others from his devilish antics

1 Like

Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 7:32am On May 25, 2022
@raven OLUWASEGUN denle. Have you started plotting how to scam unsuspecting people on nairaland today? Jungle justice is your portion and the portion of partners.

ote author=Coolis post=113140842]I have to warn innocent and unsuspecting people here on nairaland about a demon called RAVEN OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. This is his account details which he uses to scam unsuspecting individuals.

Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE, you deleted the SCAM thread you created on the PayPal arbitrage after my post this morning, don't worry. You are not eating my money. You will definitely pay.[/quote]
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Emmy000seun(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2022
Pls where is the scam alert session
NettyNelly:

Confirmed this Adenle Guy nah scammer. I was in his scam arbitrage group.

He pretends to have discovered a Paypal arbitrage method that is known only to him then he operates with his accomplices on the GC that pretends to be making lots of money from the Arbitrage method already. Once he's gotten enough victims pay into his acct. He locks the group with the pretence he's preparing next arbitrage method, and he
will ghost off.

Be alert guys. Before you pay any dealer on Nairaland, Google search his acct name and ensure he's not mentioned in the scam alert session.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
The first thread on the business section is the scam alert section.

uote author=Emmy000seun post=113158312]Pls where is the scam alert session[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Certified On CAC And Google Today! / Learn How To Make Money On Amazon Just By Uploading Short Ebooks / Twitter Prepares To Sue Elon Musk And Businessman Mocks The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.