Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ignore The LAZY GUYS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ignore The LAZY GUYS (168 Views)

I'm A Self-Made Millionaire And Here Are My Tips For Getting Rich The LAZY Way / Make $200 - $500 Uploading Books On Amazon (the Lazy Nigerian Youth Way) / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignore The LAZY GUYS by Johndickson500(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2022
Ignore the lazy guys.

You friends who want you to chill and relax most of the time. Avoid them like the plague.

You must be constantly on the move, even if you are financially secure. New challenges is what keeps you motivated and energized.

Guys, Constantly look for like minded people to connect with, while writing off the others.

Just because you know someone for 10 years, doesn't mean you need to remain with them when they start falling off, drifting into gossip, beefing successful people, calling every successful person a prostitute, a thief, a lucky person. People like that often use alcohol to suppress their frustration.

Get rid of losers before you become one.

#dareitdoit

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson

1 Like

Re: Ignore The LAZY GUYS by Farouktech: 7:18am On May 25, 2022
Johndickson500:
Ignore the lazy guys.

You friends who want you to chill and relax most of the time. Avoid them like the plague.

You must be constantly on the move, even if you are financially secure. New challenges is what keeps you motivated and energized.

Guys, Constantly look for like minded people to connect with, while writing off the others.

Just because you know someone for 10 years, doesn't mean you need to remain with them when they start falling off, drifting into gossip, beefing successful people, calling every successful person a prostitute, a thief, a lucky person. People like that often use alcohol to suppress their frustration.

Get rid of losers before you become one.

#dareitdoit

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson

WORD

(1) (Reply)

Free Data / Struggling To Sell Your Product As An Entrepreneur? / Wikifx Gets Your Money Back For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.