Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn (21513 Views)

It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover / Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners / 2018 World Cup Teams Complete As Peru Book Last Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by rajiedreez: 8:22am On May 25, 2022
The end or the beginning
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Dearlord(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2022
This is the greatest injustice in mankind.
If Roman is getting nothing from his decades of labor then the UK must be evil
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Udemzy05: 8:25am On May 25, 2022
Rahkman:
e Don be for the agbero club no more russian corruption money ,I give Chelsea 2 years to become like Manchester united ,I see Chelsea fans reminiscing of the old abramovich era,just as manure fans reminisce of the old ferguson era at any given opportunity...the only thing in the brain of a manure fan is Alex ferguson and " suiii" ,they ve all given up in life, their only achievement is seeing ronaldo score so they can shout " suiiii" then return back to their 7th position on the table then go home and wànk all night...this might be Chelsea in 2 years time

Keep seeing nonsense.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Bahamas95(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2022
hotwax:

That pulisic need to go. No 1 that must be offloaded. He is worse than Werner and lukaku
Very wasteful in front of goal.

If he had converted the chances he had against Madrid Chelsea would have knocked them out that night.....I have never liked him from day1, he lacks what it takes to be a winger.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Hallabee1(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2022
LordEclipse:

It's not about buying the club..it's about loving the club and being willing to invest and get the needed hands ..just like ABRAMOVICH loved the club..I pray they don't make Chelsea a second class team like Manchester United and Arsenal

Aje....

Oil dry ur head
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by superCleanworks(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2022
Rahkman:
e Don be for the agbero club no more russian corruption money ,I give Chelsea 2 years to become like Manchester united ,I see Chelsea fans reminiscing of the old abramovich era,just as manure fans reminisce of the old ferguson era at any given opportunity...the only thing in the brain of a manure fan is Alex ferguson and " suiii" ,they ve all given up in life, their only achievement is seeing ronaldo score so they can shout " suiiii" then return back to their 7th position on the table then go home and wànk all night...this might be Chelsea in 2 years time

What will your life be like in 2 years time? Predict that.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Hallabee1(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Chelshit FC outta dungeon at last. May this new owner be stingy than Kroenke. May Chelsea suffer more than Arsenal and Manchester United for the next 20 years. The only cup they ll smell ll be only League Cup, Amen.

If dem born any Chelsea fan well make he no say a louder amen.

Aje...

This weed no good for you...ode
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by lexy2014: 8:32am On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:
Deal is set to bring an end to Roman Abramovich's 19-year ownership of Chelsea, in which the club has won 21 trophies including five Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues.

Abramovich bought the club from Ken Bates for £140m in 2003, and will not benefit from this sale.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12620164/chelsea-takeover-todd-boehlys-4-25bn-bid-approved-by-government-as-roman-abramovich-era-set-to-en

So who will collect the £4.25b from the sale?
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by autodevice(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Mexyz(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2022
At last, we the fan can now have rest of mind.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by InoGetJoy: 8:38am On May 25, 2022
This is totally wrong, you don't take someone's investments just because of something his country is doing.
I hope when other countries start doing the same thing to UK nobody will talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by InoGetJoy: 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Dearlord:
This is the greatest injustice in mankind.
If Roman is getting nothing from his decades of labor then the UK must be evil
Very evil.
Anyways, the good part is that I'm sure other countries have learnt a lesson to invest in their home country
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by handzomee(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2022
� Naso
[color=#000099][/color]
chatinent:
A new turn?

The UK has caused many problems for the world, Nigeria inclusive.

The main problem of Nigeria is Fulani and the UK. The UK will purge if they realize Nigeria is divided because it's that day their selfish desires end.

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Killermamba: 8:49am On May 25, 2022
Rahkman:
arsenal fan talking
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by jrusky(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2022
Can this Boey handle this club the way Abramovich did?

I understand Abramovich got served for bitch Putin silliness but the UK should have not put Chelsea on sale yet. I agreed his account is frozen I think they should have just let the club be and see if that goat called Putin will heed.

Anyway not my headache. Good luck to Chelsea fan.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2022
RIP chelshit, for your reign was too short. Now enjoy your time in oblivion. cheesy grin grin
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by NairaLux(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2022
Ok

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Killermamba: 8:53am On May 25, 2022
thundafire:
New touts to rule while the real touts in Nigeria will start boasting as the went trophyless grin

World club cup and super cup is not trophyless and champions league semi final, carabao cup final and fa cup final in one year, I don't see this as trophyless.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

This weed no good for you...ode
I ll slap you with high heel.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by phemmyfour: 8:56am On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:
Deal is set to bring an end to Roman Abramovich's 19-year ownership of Chelsea, in which the club has won 21 trophies including five Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues.

Abramovich bought the club from Ken Bates for £140m in 2003, and will not benefit from this sale.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12620164/chelsea-takeover-todd-boehlys-4-25bn-bid-approved-by-government-as-roman-abramovich-era-set-to-end

Let the spending begins
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Dearlord(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Very evil.
Anyways, the good part is that I'm sure other countries have learnt a lesson to invest in their home country

I don't think so, many will still fall to the UK trickery scam of ROI and conducive environment for investment
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by bakar007: 8:58am On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

Pity anyone investing in the west , they will steal Ur money over Politics, am happy for people like Dangote wen get sense

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12620164/chelsea-takeover-todd-boehlys-4-25bn-bid-approved-by-government-as-roman-abramovich-era-set-to-end

Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by geezynoni: 8:58am On May 25, 2022
Rahkman:
Yeye dey smell for head, you probably support Assnal.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Malory: 9:07am On May 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Would have been orgasmic grin
grin
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by tenpipsperday: 9:10am On May 25, 2022
Johnycastro18:
"Abramovich bought the club from Ken Bates for £140m in 2003, and will not benefit from this sale". Can you imagine sad

British "thieves" government as usual have succeeds in taking roman abrahmovic wealth after all his hard effort in transforming our beloved Chelsea to a big club ever since he bought the club... sad

I wonder if Roman abrahmovic looks like Putin to them.....hiding under the guise of sanctions to steal people's property as always undecided

Bro take a chill pill. Abram has been running chelsea at a loss since. The club alone was owing him over one billion pounds. This was physical cash he lent the club, all other expenses not included.

All fans know is that we have won trophy but no fan is interested in knowing how much the trophy worth and what was used to prosecute the season.

Bottom line is that Abram was bleeding in Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Asianjollof007: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
I see premier league becoming a farmer's league, teams like man. city and liverpool will continue to dominate.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Megamania123: 9:16am On May 25, 2022
Uk government is really mean, nothing for the owner....why
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Gkemz: 9:18am On May 25, 2022
Uk government is a fraud. The only offense of Abramovic is having link with his nationality. Do you expect him to have a link with a foreigners country. Uk is one of the most difficult country with stringent government rules. To own a landed property, vehicle or equipment that occupy a space, you don become a CBN (money making machine) to the UK government. One day she may decide to take it from you.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by Asianjollof007: 9:19am On May 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:
This is totally wrong, you don't take someone's investments just because of something his country is doing.
I hope when other countries start doing the same thing to UK nobody will talk rubbish

The U.K and U.S are catching out from this war while ukraine is burning, i wonder why they are stealing russian assets in the name of sanctions.
Re: Chelsea Takeover Complete As UK Govt Approves Boehly's £4.25bn by paddock: 9:21am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Chelshit FC outta dungeon at last. May this new owner be stingy than Kroenke. May Chelsea suffer more than Arsenal and Manchester United for the next 20 years. The only cup they ll smell ll be only League Cup, Amen.

If dem born any Chelsea fan well make he no say a louder amen.
See thunder 4 ur back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". / N'Golo Kante Ruled Out Of World Cup. / Marvin Hagler Dies At 66 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.