Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Experience The Word Through Movies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Experience The Word Through Movies (397 Views)

Stretch, Breathe, And Relax: Experience The Benefits Of Yoga / The Meaning Of The Word Zanku By Celebrity Zlatan Ibile / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Word Through Movies by PamelaAgboma: 8:47am On May 25, 2022
I have watched movieessssssss..

I have seen a lot to tell that nothing can be compared to a movie scripted by the Holy spirit Himself..

It is a different thing when you see a movie, you like it, probably get excited over it for a season, then you move on to the next.. but when you are eager to hear from the Holy spirit, when you are eager to Know more of God, the movie becomes a WORD FROM GOD

Aahhh!! I watched this full ongoing series 'JAPA' by Anoramediatv and it literarilly drew me closer to the Holy spirit �����. I began to speak to Him and apologise for all the times i ignored Him.... ahh!! This Joy can never be stolen away from me, and that is why i am sharing with you all.

If you want to know God, but dont know how to..or you dont know where to start from.. the answer is all in the Bible, but i know learning the Bible and sinking into it can be a lil difficult esp when you are just starting. I can tell you with my full confidence that @anoramediatv is the best platform to learn the bible visually!!!

You can start by watching this series (link is below)

Start from the episode 1 and make sure you are soo focused!. Watch through, then proceed to see other videos... and bless God for being REAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EduusuqarwQ

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Joined Nairaland Today!!!!! / Elon Musk's Son Files To Change Name And Relationship(photo) / Indian Freelancers & Income And Tax Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.