Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina (30990 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by millionboi(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2022
T
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Omenapounds: 10:28am On May 25, 2022
Naija which way
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Wuppdex: 10:29am On May 25, 2022
Where was he when they kidnapped him, African and religion delusion
Sleyk:
You shall be save in Jesus Christ name... amen.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by dvkot(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2022
Funny they didn't write Fulani bandits kidnap priest , but they were quick to tag the gruesome murder of the woman and her kids to IPOB
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by edungene7: 10:30am On May 25, 2022
once upon a time there was a country called Nigeria we cannot continue to coexist in pretense divorce is the answer
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Zealoy(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2022
Catholic church don't negotiate or pay ramsom for any kidnapped priest, so they better release him cuz they ain't getting #1 from him.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by kamossreal(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2022
Jah save you man of GOD
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by rofesobi: 10:33am On May 25, 2022
Disintegration is the solution to Nigeria numerous problems. Let's disintegrate and every tribe should come up with constitution and laws that develop and protect its territory.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Starhearts: 10:33am On May 25, 2022
D name self get as it be.... OJAPAH?
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Starhearts: 10:34am On May 25, 2022
D name get as it be.... OJAPAH....?
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Nobody: 10:36am On May 25, 2022
Is he igbo undecided was he killed
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Sleyk: 10:37am On May 25, 2022
Wuppdex:
Where was he when they kidnapped him, African and religion delusion

As a reminder, the best answer to a Is to keep silent.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by MrLaughterTv: 10:38am On May 25, 2022
No matter how they do, we christians can't retaliate...
CHRIST taught us how to endure pain and suffering in His Name.
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.
Matthew 5:12-13

So no matter what the Earth does, it's till full of His Goodness thereof ❤️

This video virtually explains more about NIGERIA!
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLdS9KfLnrE[/img]
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by MrUchenna1(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2022
HazardAwka:
North will burn for their sins on humanity
Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by ebuka440: 10:38am On May 25, 2022
May he be released unhurt in Jesus name Amen. I pity these bastards
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by ofuonyebi: 10:39am On May 25, 2022
Oh Lord our GOD...you are now our only security..
pls look down from heaven and come and save us your children
the towns and villages are no more safe to live..
pls help us oh Lord! your the ONLY HELP left..
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2022
Sleyk:

Nah, he could have prevented them from taking him away..
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Starboytwo(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2022
Ojapah, wey no fit japa.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Hotzone(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2022
Mr President, this nonsense is happening in ur State.....take responsibility, ensure all in captivity are rescued unhurt and the perpetrators killed in the most gruesome manner and anything short of this.....will make me more sad than I am right now
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Hotzone(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Nah, he could have prevented them from taking him away..

I tell u, their end will shock u
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Hotzone(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2022
MrLaughterTv:
No matter how they do, we christians can't retaliate...
CHRIST taught us how to endure pain and suffering in His Name.
"God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.
Matthew 5:12-13

So no matter what the Earth does, it's till full of His Goodness thereof ❤️

This video virtually explains more about NIGERIA!
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLdS9KfLnrE[/img]

Nah, change this mindset...God recognized self defense

When the Palestinians colluded with other regions hostile to Isreal to attack them, always on Sabath day which is the day they won’t fight but finally they have to make consultations to God, to seek His direction and they retaliated and laid ambush on the yet sabbath day without any support from outside but they wiped their enemies

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Abuventure: 10:51am On May 25, 2022
Divine protection and release I pray
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Diligence: 10:53am On May 25, 2022
Where is insensitive and impressionable daily trust newspaper when u need dem
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2022
All things that Muslim people are during
I wonder if is exactly what their region teaches them.....
Practicing evils at all time
I pray for the safety of Rev father

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by kingsceedon(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2022
Mr Rev father nothing will happen to you, but if anything goes wrong, we will retaliate against them here in the East, Enough is enough

Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Tonitoniton(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2022
Fulani and just like other fellow terrorists are using Islam( though, an evil and occultic group) as a smoke screen to carry out their evil agenda.
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Luvinghubby: 11:07am On May 25, 2022
WibusJaga:
Everything is getting progressively worse in this country with no hope in sight. embarassed

Thanks to darling daddy

Hotzone:
Mr President, this nonsense is happening in ur State.....take responsibility, ensure all in captivity are rescued unhurt and the perpetrators killed in the most gruesome manner and anything short of this.....will make me more sad than I am right now

Kastsina a once peaceful state is now littered with Fulani Bandits and Internally Displaced Persons

I Pray the Priest return home unhurt
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Ofiadiegwu: 11:09am On May 25, 2022
May he return back to his home safely and in good health
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by elfiddy(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2022
Ransom or prayers?

Sleyk:
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by Ofiadiegwu: 11:11am On May 25, 2022
kingsceedon:
Mr Rev father nothing will happen to you, but if anything goes wrong, we will retaliate against them here in the East, Enough is enough

You're not from the East. You aren't a patriotic Nigerian either
Re: Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina by chatinent: 11:21am On May 25, 2022
I have many Muslim friends who are nice. These terrorists keep painting the religion and people in it as demons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Chop Off The Hand Of A Man In Yobe Who Didn't Give Them Money / NDLEA Captures A Shoe Seller Turned Drug Lord Trying To Ship Drugs To The UK / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.