Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) (49426 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by MrCover: 3:12pm On May 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6xiJjMcDY

A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to mourn her husband who reportedly died two weeks after their Wedding.

@divinelove54 shared a video As Sighted By , which had a slideshow of their loved-up moments and also attached an emotional song which expressed how she feels.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Malory: 3:17pm On May 25, 2022
E ya sorry for your loss dear. Your next marriage will last long with your hubby that's if you wish to remarry

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Shalommy(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
Chaii.. Cry of a widow. sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by MrCover: 3:32pm On May 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Cry of a widow. sad

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by anonymuz(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2022
This one na big trauma.
Where will she start from now?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Candidlady: 3:40pm On May 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2022
Damn it
This is so so bad....

The wife is going to move out for sure....

Na another niggar go continue from where he stop...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
RIP

Welcome back Fernandezisback....
What of the futureisfemale and madam Vanessa grin grin grin
It's been long we've seen your other alter egos grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
anonymuz:
This one na big trauma.
Where will she start from now?

You don't seem to know anything about a FEMALE cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Candidlady: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Please kindly remove/delete the RASTA you got on your moniker

Rastamen are smart. Dope heads are descendants of King Solomon

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Please kindly remove/delete the RASTA you got on your moniker

Rastamen are smart. Dope heads are descendants of King Solomon

Kindly remove CANDID from the monicker..
A candid niggar won't go all around a forum causing havoc and shit grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by MrCover: 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Kindly remove CANDID from the monicker..
A candid niggar won't go all around a forum causing havoc and shit grin grin

That Candy Na Guy ooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:

That Candy Na Guy ooooo

Na me you dey tell...

I don Sabi am since grin grin

Him sef know say I don catch him scope..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by anonymuz(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I don't know o bro, its easy for the former boyfriend to resurface. Na that gender be that. I month Dem do mourn finish. E go don dey scratch Small small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Elock1: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
angry
Na wah oh.. Rip to the dead

This life nobody fit explain the mystery behind it... I repeat NOBODY

Forget wetin your Pastor or Imam dey talk.

All of us us na try ur luck we dey do, including them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Daodoou(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
This cn be really painful
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Tovard(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
It is not something to wish an enemy to experience.

My deep condolence to her and I pray for all the single and married women/ladies on this forum that you never experience such in your life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by bmdmix15: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Ehya
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
May we not suddenly lose our loved ones IJN. The pain is really hard to bear especially ones better half.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Kirchoffs: 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
The woman has a very wicked spirit husband that has vowed to deal with any man she gets married to, men have to watch and pray

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
Sad. What a loss undecided May the Almighty console her. What a young pretty lady she is with a vacuum in her heart at such a young age.

My mum also experienced this. She always tells us of the bitter experience, which lingered for long before she could marry again.The succour she had is us her children. Each time she remembers her first love, she always feels sad, until the thought disappeared from her mind. Mama is approaching 90 already.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by bennybuhari: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
sad
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Dreambeat: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry for your loss. May God give you strength to overcome the trauma

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Honestfrend: 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
sad
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Ohml: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.