Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Rapper And Singer Cheque Shades The Headies Award Following Snub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper And Singer Cheque Shades The Headies Award Following Snub (289 Views)

Mercy Eke Shades The Hell Out Of Tacha On Live Video / “we Are In Nigeria, No Light", – Cardi B Shades The Country As She Arrives Lagos / Clash Of Exes!! Nadia Buari Shades The Hell Out Of Princess Shyngle After She Cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper And Singer Cheque Shades The Headies Award Following Snub by LetDemKnow(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2022

Have you seen the list of nominees for the 2022 Headies Award?

The nominees list for the 2022 Headies Award have been unveiled at long last, with, as usual, surprise inclusions and snubs trailing the list.

Nigerian rapper, singer, and songwriter Cheque took Twitter few hours after the unveiling to have a dig at The Headies board after it appeared he had not been nominated in any of the categories for Rap/Hip Hop.

“Another year and the HEAdIES fails to recognize my music in the Rap category, while melodic rappers like Durk and Roddy are idolized in the rap scene worldwide That’s why HiPhop has remained Stagnant HERE but It’s Calm I will still be dropping HiTs even if I don’t get my Flowers,” tweeted Cheque.

Although Cheque sings too, he’s predominantly a rapper. His debut studio album “Bravo” released in 2021 and is a fusion of Trap, emo Rap, and Pop delivered in an African iteration.

Do you think Cheque is right about the 2022 Headies?

Check out his music on YouTube HERE. - https://mediarants.com/nigerian-rapper-and-singer-cheque-shades-the-headies-award-following-snub/

(1) (Reply)

Princeboy Birthday Photo 2022 / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries Rerun / Yayyyy!!! Permanent Cure To Shyness!!! Are You Afraid Of The Camera? Watch This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.