Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,236 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) (2728 Views)

Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 3:55pm On May 25, 2022
Update From . COM

A 46-year-old married man has been arrested for the murder of his girlfriend in Kirinyaga, Kenya.

The Suspect, Simon Maina allegedly went berserk on Tuesday night, May 24 in Ngurubani town and repeatedly stabbed his lover, Jackline Irungu, killing her on the spot following a dispute.

According to witnesses, the man and the woman arrived at their rented room on Tuesday evening.

While inside, the duo differed over unknown reasons and a bitter exchange of words ensued. It was then that the suspect took a knife and fatally attacked the 30-year-old woman who is a trader in town.

After the gruesome murder, the suspect locked the room from outside and called the area chief through his mobile phone and informed him that he had killed someone.

Shocked, The administrator rushed to the scene and found the suspect outside the lodging and alerted the police.

Moments later, police arrived and seized the suspect whom they whisked off to Wang'uru police station for questioning.

When the officers broke into the room they found the victim naked, lying in a pool of blood in bed and removed her body to the mortuary.

Confirming the incident, Mwea East Sub-county police boss Daniel Kitavi said the matter was being treated as murder.

He said investigations have commenced to establish the reasons the man eliminated his girlfriend in such a cruel manner.

"We would like to know why the suspect committed such a serious crime before a capital charge is preferred against him," he said.

Relatives who arrived at the scene shortly after the fatal attack, broke down and wept as the body of their daughter was being taken to the morgue.

Tebere ward MCA Gudson Muchina called on the authorities to investigate the incident and bring the culprit to face the law.

"It is bad to take away life of anyone and the officers should ensure the culprit is thoroughly investigated and punished according to the rule of law," he said.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/married-man-allegedly-stabs-his-mistress-to-death-2.html

Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Candidlady: 3:56pm On May 25, 2022
angry

If idrop a post now all em fruitless beings are gonna come for my neck.

Nothing good can come out a being with a stick in between their legs.
Worthless things.

Waiting for that eediot that is going to try laying a finger on me then that day cold earth will definitely welcome a new kinda manure in a manly form

see the ugly looking thing. Ladies sef no dey try iswear

God didn't make me outta no man's rib, Iam sure someone lied
Cursed beings with nothing to offer but pains

Tueh
god forbid
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2022
R.I.P to the departed soul.

When the Bible stated "the heart of a man is desperately wicked" the Bible was specifically pointing direction to African men. (Nigerian & Kenya are even in competition of the most wicked men)

The previous day, a beast from Benin killed his girlfriend.

Tomorrow this Evil men would still commit another murder.

GOD please deliver me and guide my steps because these men are monsters!!
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:57pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
angry
Jennyclay:
Are these minions ok??

Dey look them ooh, na how dem wan take generalise and bash all men dem dey find, dey are currently on their dictionaries looking for a beffiting demeaning words to use, just as if women no dey perpetrate as well.

Grown up one-eyed Minions

Before u bash me, a no talk say u no fit critisize offenders ooh, either male or female.. but dont generalise.
Odabo..!

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
Kenya and Relationship palava ehnn grin grin

The stabbing continues tho✌️
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Candidlady: 4:03pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Yaro please don't tagged me with stewpid picture
Iam not ready to see nada
Your genders are the problem we got with this world.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 4:06pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Yaro please don't tagged me with stewpid picture
Iam not ready to see nada
Your genders are the problem we got with this world.

IS A GUY
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Candidlady: 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Are these minions ok??

Dey look them ooh, na how dem wan take generalise and bash all men dem dey find, dey are currently on their dictionaries looking for a beffiting demeaning words to use, just as if women no dey perpetrate as well.

Before u bash me, a no talk say u no fit critisize offenders ooh, either male or female.. but dont generalise.
Odabo..!

Statistics have been consistent in reporting that men commit more criminal acts than women. Self-reported delinquent acts are also higher for men than for women.

So Please sir stay at your ends sir.
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by HeRulesMen: 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
Sad
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 4:11pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Statistics have been consistent in reporting that men commit more criminal acts than women. Self-reported delinquent acts are also higher for men than for women.

So Please sir stay at your ends sir.

You Are A Guy, Mr Cover, Don Confirm Am
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Candidlady: 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:

You Are A Guy, Mr Cover, Don Confirm Am

Lmao
If iwere a guy ifor don kill myself rather than bring shame and pains to humanity

Please stop mentioning me to gain views

Have a lovely evening

1 Like

Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
As long as it's Nigerian, The stabbing continues ✌️

Sick of this shit hole country like F^ck!
Not happening in Nigeria. Mr
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Not happening in Nigeria. Mr

Thanks, I just checked
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Thanks, I just checked
You're welcome!
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Realmi: 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
Ladies stop dating married men

Even if they come for u say NO

Even boyfriend dey kill girlfriend talk more of married men
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Worthless things.

Waiting for that eediot that is going to try laying a finger on me then that day cold earth will definitely welcome a new kinda manure in a manly form

Tueh
god forbid

Try to ease your emotions dear...... u will feel better,u can go hard but please don't be bitter,ok?
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
[
Are these minions ok??

Odabo..!

It's like you go blind or your brain goes on temporary vacation whenever you come across the numerous Nigerian women are useless comments posted by your fellow males. How many of them have you called out? Now you're now being dished what you give out, you're crying. You never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:26pm On May 25, 2022
dominique:

It's like you go blind or your brain goes on temporary vacation whenever you come across the numerous Nigerian women are useless comments posted by your fellow males. How many of them have you called out? Now you're now being dished what you give out, you're crying. You never see anything yet.
if u read me well, u would see where i said u should not generalise.

Dominiki dont generalise.... Abi are u also a minion??
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by phemmyfour: 3:11am On May 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
R.I.P to the departed soul.

When the Bible stated "the heart of a man is desperately wicked" the Bible was specifically pointing direction to African men. (Nigerian & Kenya are even in competition of the most wicked men)

The previous day, a beast from Benin killed his girlfriend.

Tomorrow this Evil men would still commit another murder.

GOD please deliver me and guide my steps because these men are monsters!!
Nigerian men like Chioma
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by Passionate888: 6:28am On May 26, 2022
She no know say na married man?
The man should be punished, that's if he didn't claim insanity.

The future has been murdered
Re: Married Man Stabs His Mistress To Death (Photos) by dnawah(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Worthless things.

Tueh
god forbid

that is not stick it is sugar cane and it's better than fingers, cucumbers......etc.not all of us r like that

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE On Crossdresser Who Joins Church Choir As A Female, People Reacts (INSIDE / Young Boy Spotted Driving With His Friends In The Car (pics/video) / This Man Thought He Had The Best Tattoo In The World Until He Went To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.