Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

326 In Jamb Needs Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 326 In Jamb Needs Advice (483 Views)

Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

326 In Jamb Needs Advice by Tyg3rFvry: 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
Hello Nairaland, I scored 326 in the just concluded UTME and would love to study medicine and surgery at the prestigious University of Ibadan. I have very shallow idea of the nature of the school's POST UTME and syllabus to read. Please be free to also drop your advices. God bless!
Re: 326 In Jamb Needs Advice by Zionzoom(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2022
Go for it
Just prepare for the post utme and u will surely be admitted

1 Like

Re: 326 In Jamb Needs Advice by Sirmwill: 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
Hey
Firstly,that's a great score.Boss!
I had 314

Now
I have to tell you
UI's post UTME is hell
No jokes...lol

I did it when I had 301 in JAMB
I had 69 out of hundred and I was feeling bad
Until I heard that people were scoring as low as 10,15,20

A guy posted his aggregate on a WhatsApp group.
He got 299 and got 48 in the post UTME, his aggregate was showing "NIL"...
He was not even considered for admission as he did not get up to 50 in post UTME

You know UI uses JAMB and Post UTME
I was like 3 to 4 marks away from the cut off mark
I didn't get admission...lol

Fast forward to when I changed university the same year to UNIMED and I was preparing for their post UTME.
I was going through JAMB past Questions and Bro!!!
2004 chemistry, biology around 1998,Physics 2007 to be precise,the Hellish UI post UTME all the questions under this subjects were copied word for word!!!!
I wanted to cry...lol
UI SETS THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTIONS IN THE JAMB PQ FOR POST UTME
Dont stress yourself that much to be reading just anything...lol
Just know the JAMB most difficult questions
I don't want you to fall in the same frenzy of studying that I did...lol
I think that's the secret to their post UTME
They copied word for word,there was even a question on solubility product that required 5th root and it's not possible with the calculator they provided on the computer...lol
They did not even review the questions...
But EVERY question was difficult
Chai!
It was an experience

In case you are wondering,I got admission for MBBS in UNIMED,then school fees was increased by 105% for Medicine...loool

Nigeria is crazy oo
Please get admission bro
We'll both come here to celebrate each other wink
Re: 326 In Jamb Needs Advice by Dvd4: 6:02pm On May 25, 2022
Tyg3rFvry:
Hello Nairaland, I scored 326 in the just concluded UTME and would love to study medicine and surgery at the prestigious University of Ibadan. I have very shallow idea of the nature of the school's POST UTME and syllabus to read. Please be free to also drop your advices. God bless!
Don't waste that score. Change to a less competitive school. Or even better, to a school that do not write PUTME. With that score you will be on Uniuyo's first list.
Re: 326 In Jamb Needs Advice by Vanpat(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
Apply Nysc direct , dont waste your score

(1) (Reply)

18 Days Left... There Is No Room For Giving Up / UK Visa Requirements / 10 Ways To Earn In Dollars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.