Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Read✍️✍️ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read✍️✍️ (403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read✍️✍️ by horeofe(f): 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
And Such Were Some of You

Relax! Don't roll your eyes yet. I'm not here to crucify anybody.

Should I say it is pride or ignorance?

Those days we are too quick to judge others - even strangers - about what is not really our business.

We put others down with words, looks and actions but get defensive of ourselves when a little correction is thrown our way.

Dear friends, if we can acknowledge that we are not perfect, we can also stop expecting perfection from others and learn to live in a world of peace where everything is done with love.

I come in peace.

@pen_pwincess

© Temidayo Olaleye (writer, editor, author and coach)

You can reach out to me on Whatsapp @09024799103 for your CVs, article writing and poetry at affordable fees. You can also reach out to get the links to my published books.

(1) (Reply)

In My Village / My Ex Husband Want Me Back - Feather's Stories / I Need 3 Good Writers For A Very Urgent Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.