Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Muslims In Diaspora - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muslims In Diaspora (582 Views)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora / Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In Diaspora by Hafizah(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
Hello everyone. I am Hafizah and would love to make friends who are muslims and are based in UK, USA or Canada, would love to leave the country someday..
Re: Muslims In Diaspora by Schrodinger2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hafizah:
Hello everyone. I am Hafizah and would love to make friends who are muslims and are based in UK, USA or Canada, would love to leave the country someday..

Hi, where are you based?
are you now in the US/Canada?
Send a DM.
Re: Muslims In Diaspora by Phelixblaq(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
You think say na only Muslim fit help
You?? You are
One of the problem of
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Diaspora by SHINJA: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Phelixblaq:
You think say na only Muslim fit help
You?? You are
One of the problem of
Nigeria.

Wonder why she no migrate to Islamic country. .
Re: Muslims In Diaspora by ednut1(m): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2022
SHINJA:

Wonder why she no migrate to Islamic country. .
those ones no dey give citizenship. And most Muslims dont want to face that sharia laws there hhahaaha

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Hafizah:

I sent u a pm or better still can u post ur number
Re: Muslims In Diaspora by kot1917(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13

I sent u a pm or better still can u post ur number

Really

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Okrika Bale In Cotonou, Benin Republic 2022/2023 / Breaking: Max Air Plane Crash-lands At Abuja Airport / Pregnant Woman, Three Children, And 18 Others Burnt To Death While Scooping Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.