Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? (796 Views)

Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Darkness Is An Agent Of Criminality / Mobile Money Agent And Making Money As An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? by penguin2021(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
I have the opportunity to move to a country that I have dreamed of for many years. But it all rests on the sale of the house. I need to sell it quickly and profitably. How do I do it?
Re: Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? by gsmphoneseller: 11:28pm On May 25, 2022
penguin2021:
I have the opportunity to move to a country that I have dreamed of for many years. But it all rests on the sale of the house. I need to sell it quickly and profitably. How do I do it?

Its possible
Re: Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? by pixie2: 8:19am On May 26, 2022
If you are looking for a quick deal, you definitely need to start with a real estate agent. I recommend doing a house cleaning and getting someone in to take quality photos of the property. It's still not a matter of days, so it's worth looking into how not to miss out on a new home. Good luck.
Re: Is Selling A House Without An Agent Realistic? by crysmile(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2022
I, too, recently wondered "how to sell a house in calgary". The option of finding a real estate agent was of course the first and most obvious one that came to my mind. But then I started looking at other options. At first I thought about selling as an individual to another individual. But that took too long. But I was told The second one - is to sell your house to a property buying company that will take care of everything for you. So I did.

(1) (Reply)

This thread has been modified by the author / My Vision / True Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.