Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion (742 Views)

S10 Plus Users, How Has It Been. Is It A Good Choice Now. / Please Huawei Y9 Users I Need Some Info About The Phone / Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Users Fires Samsung For Wireless Charging Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion by danny6ix(m): 1:30am On May 26, 2022
Greetings everyone, I want to buy an iPhone 7 Plus and I’d like to know what the overall performance of the phone is; ranging from the camera to the battery etc.
Re: Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:44am On May 26, 2022
danny6ix:
Greetings everyone, I want to buy an iPhone 7 Plus and I’d like to know what the overall performance of the phone is; ranging from the camera to the battery etc.
It’s still a decent phone depending on the amount you want to buy it for. Can’t justify buying it for anything more than 80k for a very clean unit.
The battery (if original and with over 90 percent battery health) is very capable of giving you (Atleast) 7 hours of screen on time on LTE. When I got the phone back in 2018 I could get 11 hours of screen on time on WiFi connection. In other words, it’s battery is strong.
The camera is still very good especially in good light, it has portrait mode and can shoot up to 4K at 30 fps videos.
If you can get one with 128gb capacity then even better. The screen has good real estate for media consumption and with rich colour contrast.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 6:19am On May 26, 2022
danny6ix:

iPhone 7 Plus is a good phone
I have it in store
Cal or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion by atheistandproud(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2022
danny6ix:

Save some more, up your budget and get the 8 sha. Even if it's the ordinary 8. You'll thank me later.

7+ is not bad but add up and get the 8.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion by possibilita(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2022
I still use the 7+ it's quiet good but if you can up your budget try go for x especially cox of the speed apple Inc is abandoning upgrade for those phones soon iPhone 7 will join list of phones to stop using whatsapp, don't go for iPhone 8, it's no diff from 7+

(1) (Reply)

Best On Budget Apple Iphone / Freeyond F9 Smartphone / Tecno Black Friday Discount Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.