Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,669 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! (2892 Views)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / 5 Ways Foreign Trained Graduates Can Get Jobs Easily / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2022
MY EXPERIENCE ON UPWORK AND HOW I GET JOBS EASILY.

Hi guys, I welcome you all to this space.
Many of you know, Yes, you are aware that
Upwork is a great place and I know you know. However some people don't find work while some do. I was on to work for months [/b]not getting jobs, I had a good set up profile. I did the needful yet no success story. I became so tired and frustrated. I tried main approach yet client refused to acknowledge. Then suddenly, BOOM I tried another approach. In fact guys from U.S, Canada, and etc started entering my dm.
It is like magic!!!!!

If you need to learn this approach under 20 minutes/30Minutes, dive/ Slide/fly/swim into my WhatsApp [b]07030702602
for just #5,000

I also have skills I will like to sell to you and make cool money online this week. You have to really hit my button quick if you liked. Skills which are :

Transcribing (A Big Team project running for 90people already)
Graphics design (my students getting jobs already)
2DAnimation and 3D Modeling on PC
SmartPhoneGraphics Design

I will send you proofs.

This is for serious minds only.
Don't beg me for money in my dm oooo.
I am a busy type, once you slide in, say hello, tell me why you are in my dm,

If you are from Outside Nigeria, juicy offers for you, just $10 for one skill + Upwork reveal secret skit explanation.

See you in my WhatsApp dm.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by esthel(f): 5:43am On May 26, 2022
undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by emetisuccess(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2022
Weldone ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by GuyFawkes7: 7:59am On May 26, 2022
You are doing well op

More jobs to ur Upwork acct

Guy Fawkes out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by denko(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2022
You want to make money from husslers abi why not teach us free

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by erad(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2022
When you see someone who claims to make steady high income and is still advertising to teach others to earn like him for a small fee, that's a red flag.

Where is the time to place the advert, let alone teach people since you are busy servicing your customers?

You allegedly make so much already, why will you need to charge anyone to teach them?

Humans are naturally selfish, Nigerians are naturally much more selfish. So teaching someone from the abundance of your heart is a big lie.

You work in a service based industry where the competition is tough as it stands. So saying you want to train more people who you know will likely end up being your competitors on the same site in future is just unrealistic.

You people should stop robbing others in the name of teaching knowledge, it makes no sense.
We are all just trying to survive.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by PapaNnamdi: 9:25am On May 26, 2022
this one na thief, making dollars daily and yet you dey find 5k wey dem go send give you,

7 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Obilly123(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
I need a job
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by whirlwind7(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2022
larryking78:

Upwork is a great place and I know you know. However some people don't find work while some do. I was on to work for months [/b]not getting jobs, I had a good set up profile. I did the needful yet no success story. I became so tired and frustrated. I tried main approach yet client refused to acknowledge. Then suddenly, BOOM I tried another approach. In fact guys from U.S, Canada, and etc started entering my dm.
It is like magic!!!!!

If you need to learn this approach under 20 minutes/30Minutes, dive/ Slide/fly/swim into my WhatsApp [b]07030702602
for just #5,000

I also have skills I will like to sell to you and make cool money online this week. You have to really hit my button quick if you liked. Skills which are :

I will send you proofs.

If you are from Outside Nigeria, juicy offers for you, just $10 for one skill + Upwork reveal secret skit explanation.

Bye.

Another snake oil merchant grin

Don't worry, there are many mugus who will send you recharge card to teach them how you extract oil from your snakes.

You are earning in dollars, but na small shikini naira dey sweet you pass, abi? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Benbisco(f): 9:53am On May 26, 2022
denko:
You want to make money from husslers abi why not teach us free

See me o. I am not understanding this my guy o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by flames007(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
You are doing well op
More jobs to ur Upwork acct
Guy Fawkes out
Comrade calm down cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2022
whirlwind7:

Another snake oil merchant grin

Don't worry, there are many mugus who will send you recharge card to teach them how you extract oil from your snakes.

You are earning in dollars, but na small shikini naira dey sweet you pass, abi? grin grin grin

Most successful Nigeria Upworkers don’t talk. And they are hardly interested in teaching people either for free or at a cost.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Qpid5(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2022
This kind post the make me laugh.
When them won come task people for money they always comes with sweet mouth with their empty stomach.
All I know is that, if he had gotten enough work, he won't be coming here to share it or teach people anything.

Because he's very hungry and starving that's why he came here looking for people to pay 5k

7 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by sharpwriter(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Most successful Nigeria Upworkers don’t talk. And they are hardly interested in teaching people either for free or at a cost.
Qpid5:
When them won come task people for money they always comes with sweet mouth with their empty stomach.
All I know is that, if he had gotten enough work, he won't be coming here to share it or teach people anything.

Because he's very hungry and starving that's why he came here looking for people to pay 5k

Una don cast this guy, abeg free am o coz I'm sure he go dey curse una for inside room. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Abilistic(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2022
larryking78:

Then suddenly, BOOM I tried another approach. In fact guys from U.S, Canada, and etc started entering my dm.
It is like magic!!!!!

Guys from USA and Canada are in ur dm and you still have time for Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by sauceEEP(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2022
Op look elsewhere because nairalanders don wise finish, shishi you no go see...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Qpid5(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2022
sharpwriter:

Una don cast this guy, abeg free am o coz I'm sure he go dey curse una for inside room. cheesy grin
Yeah I can imagine that. He must be very angry reading this.
You know I have been in this sh*t before
The annoying part of it is that after you pay, they will only copy something from the internet and paste it for you to read that's all

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by GuyFawkes7: 1:37pm On May 26, 2022
Calm down ke

flames007:
Comrade calm down cheesy
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2022
larryking78:

I will not respond to some of the comments because I am too busy to waste my time. I have time only for serious people. If you Trust me enough i will never let you down. I understand Nairaland forum in relation to people- Work-Scamming ethics, but you know what? they have taught me lessons, if someone refused to pay after you work, leave them and let them run away, the sky would not fall. That's me, i asked a guy to teach me something online in 2018, he ran away with my money and i move on. This is me. I have enough experience today that people tap from.

This post up here is for serious minded individuals. I am trustworthy. 100%.
If am busy, I will tell you. If I won't do it I will inform you. No matter how little or large the principles I am teaching looks, it is working.

Set yourself free from job loss and joblessness. This is the time to work!!!!

Check my number in signature and talk to me directly.

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by MrKoi(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2022
larryking78:

It is like magic!!!!!

for just #5,000

I will send you proofs.

Bye.

Scam.
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 3:22am On May 27, 2022
MrKoi:

Scam.

Not scam. It's Real
Stop saying nonsense on what you know nothing about. If you don't have cash or you have job, just waka jeje, or go and sleep, a bi you read and pass away like smoke,
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 3:34am On May 27, 2022
Qpid5:

The problem with Selfish people, is that, you think other people don't deserve Happiness.

Your government is doing theirs, you are here doing your own by discouraging people,

I can't keep calm because I don't want some people to suffer again especially when I can open their eyes to ideas that will set them free financially. I will do my part to lift others up.

So deal with it.
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Qpid5(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2022
larryking78:

The problem with Selfish people, is that, you think other people don't deserve Happiness.

Your government is doing theirs, you are here doing your own by discouraging people,

I can't keep calm because I don't want some people to suffer again especially when I can open their eyes to ideas that will set them free financially. I will do my part to lift others up.

So deal with it.
Oga do am here na for free if na to make people happy carry you come here..
Meanwhile, I'm not against you teaching people for a token but must you guys tell lies just to get people to pay you? You just claimed you got so many DM from foreign countries, you don finish the plenty work them give you?
You no concentrate on the money were them won pay you for that work na Nigerian 5k d sweet you..
You think say you wise

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Qpid5(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2022
larryking78:

Not scam. It's Real
Stop saying nonsense on what you know nothing about. If you don't have cash or you have job, just waka jeje, or go and sleep, a bi you read and pass away like smoke,
We know, na this kind comment d burst una head. grin
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by GoLEarn: 3:59pm On May 27, 2022
Buhari don make people dey thing on a Colorado level. Nice call out grin

Rest and stop lying to sell your market LarryKing
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
Qpid5:

Oga do am here na for free if na to make people happy carry you come here..
Meanwhile, I'm not against you teaching people for a token but must you guys tell lies just to get people to pay you? You just claimed you got so many DM from foreign countries, you don finish the plenty work them give you?
You no concentrate on the money were them won pay you for that work na Nigerian 5k d sweet you..
You think say you wise

your handwriting be like you no get money.
cool
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Raph82(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
A busy individual on upwork won't have time to be taxing people for 5k to teach them a system that keeps winning gigs for him, in fact, he wouldn't want anyone to know about his winning secrets to guide against competitions. May be you should try something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Caleycashh: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
larryking78:

Not scam. It's Real
Make thunder fire you there... useless scammer!!!
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by larryking78(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2022
Caleycashh:
Make thunder fire you there... useless scammer!!!

God bless you Sir
God protect you Sir
God build his walls of fire around you Sir!

I am a Christian.
We don't curse people, we protect and preserve.

Have a blessed day!
Re: My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! by Caleycashh: 11:39am On May 30, 2022
larryking78:

God bless you Sir
God protect you Sir
God build his walls of fire around you Sir!

I am a Christian.
We don't curse people, we protect and preserve.

Have a blessed day!
A scamming Christian!?... get lost!

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Vacancies At Chevron Oil / Earn $500 In 30 Days Without Investing A Naira Note! Confirmed / Chevron, Shell, Other Oil & Gas Openings: Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.