Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) (645 Views)

Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pic) / Fry Your Foods Without Oil With This New Fry Pan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On May 26, 2022
On my previous thread with the above title, some people commented that I didn't share how I fry my eggs, while some requested that I put them through on how I do it (without adding seasoning).
I couldn't at that time, but I can now, so here goes...

For my eggs, the ingredients I commonly use are:

- Eggs (3 big ones)
- Fresh tomatoes (1 big or 2 medium sized)
- Fresh pepper (1)
- Onion (half of a medium sized or 1 whole small sized)
- A pinch of salt to taste.

Prepping:

- First, I cut up my onion and pepper in a plate.
- Next, I slice up my tomatoes into a separate bowl.
- Then I break in my eggs into the bowl with the tomatoes, and sprinkle in some salt. (No whisking yet, otherwise, the salt breaks down the eggs, which makes it watery, and for some reason, I don't like that.)

Frying:

- I put the pan on the fire, with the heat set at medium to low.

- When the pan is dry, I add in about 2-3 tablespoons of veg oil, then swirl the pan around to spread the oil.

(Don't allow the oil get too hot and smoky. You don't want that heavy ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh sound when you add in your ingredients.)

- Then I add in the chopped onion and pepper, stir a bit and allow to fry on a low heat, so that the flavour can gently come out (I call this step building flavours) while I whisk my eggs.

(Watch out so that onion and pepper don't burn. You don't want that slightly bitter flavour.)

N.B. With the heat on low, you don't have to fear your eggs burning, plus you end up with more delicious and flavourful eggs.

- Next, I add in my whisked eggs and let it fry slowly.
- When the eggs is a set and a bit brown beneath, I gently push aside so that the raw eggs on top can go beneath and brown as well.
I continue the process until no raw eggs left on top, then I gently stir all together, while the juice from the tomatoes come out and add more flavour and moisture to the eggs without it completely being cooked.
(Pan seared tomatoes add sweetness to the eggs)

Your delicious eggs is ready.

Cc: Nothingzpoil
Brainiac101
YoungBlackRico
Grandkay21
Igwe29

4 Likes

Re: Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
On my previous thread with the above title, some people commented that I didn't share how I fry my eggs, while some requested that I put them through on how I do it (without adding seasoning).
I couldn't at that time, but I can now, so here goes;

Will try this, thanks.
Re: Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 1:44pm On May 26, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Will try this, thanks.

Feedback will be much appreciated.
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Re: How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Feedback will be much appreciated. You're welcome. smiley
Sure, will do.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Food Currently Shaking The Internet. / Food Services / Project Writing Dymystified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.