Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Sms Gateway Provider: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sms Gateway Provider: (8024 Views)

SMS Gateway Provider List / Need Standard Sms Gateway / Sms Gateway That Doesn't Fail Dynamic Id On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Gateway Provider: by schneid: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
hello gurus,
pls kindly recommend an sms gateway provider here in nigeria.

if there is none, pls is anyone familiar with any of the guys below:

* smskaufen
* smscreator
* sms77
* sms4credits
* mobilant
* mesmo
* clickatell
* aspsms
* smsbox
* nonoh
* innosend
* development
* mexado
* suresms
* compaya
* hardwired
* mobilenl
* sloono
* smsat business account ( http://business.sms.at/ )
* wannafind
* agiletelecom
* smsviainternet
* tm4b
* infobip
* AT&T
* SMSCom
* coolsms
* smsglobal
* aruhat
* massenversand
* smstrade

Thanks and your candid advice appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by DonJoey(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
I know AT&T and infobip, those are reliable sms gateway providers,
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by lojik(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
You have listed some very expensive routes which may not be affordable if you are going into bulk sms business(clic***el, No*oh). Some of the routes you listed also have potentials to dissapoint (inf***p). The really reliable gateways are not on your list. I can't give you that information for business reasons but you can search more in australia and spain. There are some premium gateways that are truly reliable and affordable there.

You can use my bulk sms gateway: www.estoresms.com
We have a couple of dedicated technical staff and some customer care staff ready to assist you via our live chat and 24hr telephone support.
We are providers to over 200 sms sites and some banks.
www.estoresms.com

You can get sms as low as 80kobo.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by eddygalvin: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
There are some cheap indian sms providers.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by designfemi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
Smslive247.com tested and trusted
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by schneid: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2011
Thanks lojik i have always been your follower for sometime now.
i will get in touch when am ready.
meanwhile whats your pricing lie. Is 0.80k flat?
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by schneid: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
hi logik i just stumbled on your smsportalcreator, its very nice. i will give it a try.
that should solve my requirement.
keep up the good work cheesy
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by deco2come: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2012
lojik:

You have listed some very expensive routes which may not be affordable if you are going into bulk sms business(clic***el, No*oh). Some of the routes you listed also have potentials to dissapoint (inf***p). The really reliable gateways are not on your list. I can't give you that information for business reasons but you can search more in australia and spain. There are some premium gateways that are truly reliable and affordable there.

We have a couple of dedicated technical staff and some customer care staff ready to assist you via our live chat and 24hr telephone support.
www.estoresms.com

Can you give below 80kobo. I want to make you my permanent sms provide. Please note that I will be implementing it in a website. So if the website is growing and getting popular, it will favour us. Looking forward to your reply
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by hsmith467330s: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
I use Ozeki NG SMS Gateway for the websites that I develop because it is rubust and reliable, and because it always provides more than the necessary capacity. I'm sure their site has more information for you:
http://www.ozekisms.com/
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by daronscopy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
thanks ,...i have a bulk sms website but the amount i buy units from my reseller is too expensive.is there a way i can switch to a new reseller while still having the same domain name
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by ojochidem(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
daronscopy: thanks ,...i have a bulk sms website but the amount i buy units from my reseller is too expensive.is there a way i can switch to a new reseller while still having the same domain name

Send an email to: lambakudi@gmail.com and let's see what we can do for you.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by mnatives: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for posting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,- WE have some offfers Bulk SMS Gateway provider

ACL mobile ltd. Offers Send Bulk Text Messages (Transactional, Promotional) Get premium, direct property route (Dynamic, Numerical, Alpha-Numeric) for UAE, Saudi , Nigeria, Lebanon, Indonesia, Germany. Interested or visit our web site : www.mnatives.com

The new coverage in key markets like Asia and Brazil long with full coverage in USA, Canada.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by chinwe1960: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by chinwe1960: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by AmosChinedu: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by Sibrah: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2014
Interesting!
Would like to know more about SMS Gateways and how they function generally. I have had experience in the past where a gateway delivers alert selectively for different numbers and the merchant i was dealing with will say it is the fault of the destination Network.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by lojik(m): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by raphexitc(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here is a reliable bulksms provider. 1unit to all networks http://www.raphexsms.com check it out
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
lojik:

www.estoresms.com

Please is this 80kobo per sms unit. And 1unit for all network?
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by yomalex(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

Please is this 80kobo per sms unit. And 1unit for all network?
the post you quoted is a old one. I can offer you 1 unit/sms except mtn which is 1.5 units. Note that we deliver to DND numbers. Check my signature.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by eventsms(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Event sms www.eventsms.com.ng is one of the top Nigeria bulk sms website with quality assurance to many users and corporate bodies like commercial banks , micro finance bank, churches and many others .

Good to tell you that our bulk sms deliver to all network to communicate Effectively.Test event Bulk SMS Service For Free. Lifetime Validity / Coverage.Event SMS units does not expire. They are valid forever and you can use the sms anytime you desire.
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by morxngr: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please what are the requirements to become a vendor?
Re: Sms Gateway Provider: by drjekoyemi: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
lojik:
How bulk SMS Portals work:
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=how+bulk+sms+portal+works&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=_248VOLoMISZ1AWOuICABg

SMS Portal Creator Software: http://smsportalcreator.com

Dear lojik.
We have been having issues with this so called smsportalcreator.com

First of all their website is no more reachable,
even the mother company - afrisoft.net is n where to be found.
Efforts to reach them failed as they dont pick calls and failed to respond to texts sent to +234818 9022 405 .
Mails sent have not been replied as well, since June 8th.

The issue we have is that spc3 suddenly stopped working on one oour major API project website. and they stated that we have to upgrade to spc4, - this was in february 2020. Even though we would love to upgrade to spc5 which they have been talking about since 2016.

We have however, done our side, and needed to make payment to get the new license code and also the spc4 installation pack, but no response for more than 4 weeks now.

This is really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Online Safety Tips For Nigerians This Holiday Season / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / What Is The Difference Between Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.