Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

4 Reasons Why Online Businesses Fail: How To Avoid Them - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Reasons Why Online Businesses Fail: How To Avoid Them (196 Views)

50 Profitable Online Businesses / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable / Why Businesses Fail; The Reasons Are Time Tested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Online Businesses Fail: How To Avoid Them by totiamiyu(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2022
You're probably saving-up to start a business soon. Read this to avoid loosing your money.

People make these common mistakes when starting up. And this why there are lots of failed businesses around.

Avoid the following things to build a sustainable business....... wink Read this

... Number 1! Don't choose a product or niche just because you like it.
Or because that product conforms with your personality.
Rebecca! You won't be the one to eat what you sell. Your customers will be the one.
So, sell what they want to buy!
follow me

Number 2! know your prospective buyers....
After, you've found out what they like to buy. You must find out why they like and want to buy it.
Know, If the reason is tangible and can make them buy for long (if not forever).
This is how to pick your ideal customer
What's that?
kiss
Your ideal customer is just an example of the kind of people you sell to.
E.g
For my Dropshipping training.
I focus on people who earn monthly stipends. And are looking forward to earn more without having to quit their job.

So my ideal customer will be:
Name: Mrs. Peju
Who works an IRS teacher in a secondary school.
Income: 30-50k per month
Interest: small business investment.

Are you with me?

Number 3, will surprise you the most
cry
Not now

I've something to attend to.

I'll tell you later...

See you soon....

Well I changed my mind
�Next
Number 3, Prepare an offer.
An irresistible offer. The kind of offer your customer will hear and say.
"Seun, you must get this "Cap" right now. You must not lose this"

Yeah something like that.

And the only way to craft a killer offer is to state a big benefit. A benefit....... your ideal customer cares about.
And makes them want to buy.

For me...Mrs. Peju wants to start a low-risk business that can triple her monthly income.

Also I found these facts about Dropshipping Business:
1) You don't need a capital to begin....this will make Mrs. Peju .....feel comfortable about Dropshipping.
2. You can earn as much as #126,000 in Dropshipping in one month..........This is basically what Mrs. Peju wanted.
3) You won't need to rent a shop, register your business or handle shipping orders...........Mrs. Peju.....
... wouldn't want to add more stress to her teaching job.

I can keep listing many benefits of starting a Dropshipping Business that Mrs. Peju loves to hear.
But, I don't want to bore you. Hope you got the message tongue

Number 4 will make you scream lipsrsealed

Number 4.... Don't run Good Adverts!
Let me say it again; Don't run Good Adverts!!
A good Adverts is an advert that people will see and say. Wow this is amazing. Or this is lovely, come and see it.

Instead, you should run ads that sell.
Once your Adverts bring sales
It's ok!
Because your goal is to sell and not to win an Advertising awards.

Your ads must make your customers want to buy.

I created this post to further enlighten people who look forward to starting-up profitable E-commerce business soon. So as provide a foresight that help their business succeed on the long run.
If you enjoyed this post you'll also like a free video I created on how to start a zero capital Dropshipping business in Nigeria.
Contact me via my bio...to watch it.

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes Paste Distributors Wanted In Kaptain Foods / Soludo Tasked To Go For $20 Million Climate Change Adaptation Funds / We Sell Affordable BNB Smartchain - Buy As Low As N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.