Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 (46482 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Alexpetra: 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
EVEN mangoo...abeg oo
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Feelings79: 2:17pm On May 27, 2022
In Benue where I'm posting from, cost of food is rather crashing everyday.What's really happening?you could get those mangoes for as low as twenty naira here and I have many bags of Amala in my barn and don't even know where to sell it
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by leTrizzle: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Good evening Nairalanders, I bought these 5 mangoes at the cost of #500 today at New Benin market, Benin City. I am greatly perturbed by the soaring prices of food items in the market these days. This country don your me.

For how much would you get this in your locality?
How much e go come be for Ugbor axis?
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by seborrhic: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
6pack:
Stop it. Same I eat mangos daily . That mango no pass 300 naira. Let me even snap.what 500 naira mango looks like

edit
.this is what a 500 naira mango looks like. I went out to buy it now. Check the time stamp
Don't mind the bloody liar.
It's not people that open posts like this that even annoy me.
It's people who God gave brain that believe them hook,line& sinker
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:19pm On May 27, 2022
THIS IS 300NAIRA IN KOGI,ABEOKUTA,IBADAN ETC. ;DBENIN NO GET MANGO NA! wink
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by jaydeeking(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2022
Na you want chop mango naw. So why the complain.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by 6pack: 2:20pm On May 27, 2022
seborrhic:

Don't mind the bloody liar.
It's not people that open posts like this that even annoy me.
It's people who God gave brain that believe them hook,line& sinker
it's so Annoying. they make it look like everything over expensive. Yes I know things are expensive but definitely not as expensive as exaggerated online.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by annyz: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Na your own beta.

U still get money de buy mango when other pipple de luk for money to chop food.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Thorondor: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Go to Anambra and enjoy German mangoes
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
I think this high cost should push many to plant some of these things and stop making everywhere to be concrete . . . the cost will never be back to cheap again, so let's rise to have our own solutions.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by seborrhic: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
the north does not produce food na..food production comes from the middle belt nd this ppl ain't northerners
I know cause dats wer I grew up..
Kebbi state can feed the entire country.You don't know what u are saying
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Feelings79: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
6pack:
stop it. Same I eat mangos daily . That mango no pass 300 naira. Let me even snap.what 500 naira mango looks like

edit
.this is what a 500 naira mango looks like. I went out to buy it now. Check the time stamp
it matters your location.Thats fifty naira mango here in Benue state
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by jamislaw(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Six seed fifty naira in Kaduna
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by kals4luv990(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
seborrhic:

Kebbi state can feed the entire country.You don't know what u are saying
one state out of how many
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Meninblac(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Mango wey people dey pluck for my backyard for this Benin? I nor believe oo
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Bahamas95(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
In the rural communities, these things are useless as they practically walk over them. Blame the high cost to logistics and spoilage. You also pay for the ones they don't sell that gets damaged
Not all rural communities, dem don open eyes now.

Back then my mum buy yam, plaintain, bag of garri etc whenever she travel to the village because it was cheaper there. But now it's almost same thing with the price in the city so no need stressing herself carrying heavy load........Those market women in the village has joined yahoo.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by SeriouslySense(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
That is the secret, plant mangoes, if there is space and if one likes mango.

DARLINGTON869:
Come to my house at Ikorodu, you will eat mango ehn, your breath and sweat will be oozing mango mango.

T O DARLING
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by obinna58(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
Government is doing more important things like feeding school children with 999m, begging china to help our kidnapped victims and fighting mass corruption.

By 2059 they might look into your matter
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Iamziggy: 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
Shebi na u wan choo mangoe
TheGiftedOne:
Good evening Nairalanders, I bought these 5 mangoes at the cost of #500 today at New Benin market, Benin City. I am greatly perturbed by the soaring prices of food items in the market these days. This country don your me.

Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by 6pack: 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
Feelings79:
it matters your location.Thats fifty naira mango here in Benue state
lol this one loud o. If not for the insecurity there I for move to benue. I like places with cheap food

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Donpenny(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
Buhari will kill everybody . I fill my gas yesterday fot 850 per liter
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2022
Albert0011:

This OP can lie sha shocked grin
I stay in Benin city too..that mango is not more than 200 hundred.
I bought four the other day in my street for 200 naira.
It will even be more cheaper at new Benin market because they have many bulk sellers there.
Exactly i bought mine at central park for ring road for 250,things 4 new benin are way cheaper,even 4 lagos street and oba market i just dey wonder....
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by LadyTara(f): 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
Havertz10:
with that type of plate? cheesy
wetin do the plate? Na gold plate who get Benz suppose dey use? undecided
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by darichlife: 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
While here in Anyigba you six mangoes for 100 Naira.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

For wetin still dey season?? I no biliv you....Mango wey full trees here
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Igbofam2: 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

This is an absolute lie. Those cannot be more than #200 or #250.

OP why did you wake up and choose to lie today?
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by seborrhic: 2:34pm On May 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
one state out of how many
Your said the North doesn't produce food and I mentioned just one state that can actively feed the Nation.Aside from garri,Kebbi alone produces enough fruits,vegetables,yam,rice grain and even fish,asides cattle,that can feed Nigeria.
You people will just be behind your phones and be typing rubbish.By the way I am not from there if u want to insinuate that's my reason.
Travel and be informed of the great potentials of Nigeria.
Don't allow our curse of horrible leaders to blind you to how blessed we are and our land potentials.
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by MrBroke(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2022
The price of commodities are meant to go bullish as time goes by, so I see no reason y people b complaining. Enjoy your mangoes. grin
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by ud4u: 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

This is 1000 in Lagos, Nigeria my country shocked shocked shocked
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by ikorodureporta: 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Come to my house at Ikorodu, you will eat mango ehn, your breath and sweat will be oozing mango mango.

T O DARLING

Abi....tell dem
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by saleemoxide(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

This costs 100
Re: High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 by Zeewirld: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

...This shouldn't be more than #150 in Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Restaurant Emerges. / Cameroon Street Foods Which Cameroonians Love The Most / This Nigerian Man Has Masters Degree In Eating (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.