Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu (14946 Views)

Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu / Sarumi Babafemi 606: Mompha Joined In Fresh Charges Against Auto Dealer / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Abel7777: 5:06am On May 27, 2022
The Federal Government has filed 23-count charges against Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of late popular gospel artist, Osinachi.

The charges of culpable homicide under Sections 104 and 379 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015 and Section 221 of the Penal Code, and the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act (VAPP) were by the Federal Ministry of Justice before the FCT High Court.

The charges, dated May 20, 2022, was signed by the Head, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence, Department of Public Prosecutions of the Federation, Ministry of Justice, Mrs Yewande Gbola-Awopetun.

The prosecutor accused the defendant of forcefully ejecting the deceased from the family home and pushing Osinachi out of a moving vehicle.

The prosecution further alleged that the defendant deprived the deceased of her personal liberty by restraining her movement and locking her up in the house.

Nwachukwu was equally accused of emotional, verbal and psychological abuse contrary to section 14(1) of the VAPP Act, 2015.

The defendant was said to have denied Osinachi access to her money for medication and household necessities and forced her into begging and borrowing.

The charge further alleged that Osinachi’s husband forcefully isolated and separated her from her family by preventing the deceased’s mother and siblings from visiting her matrimonial home.

Nwachukwu was also accused of cruelly beating the children and recording their cry and playing it on his phone.

https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/27/homicide-fg-files-charges-against-osinachis-husband/

11 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by ZIAZI(m): 5:16am On May 27, 2022
I'd need to go through the charge sheet to really understand some things. Some of the counts would be hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Anyways, this man is in for a very very long ride.

45 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by bigdammyj: 5:44am On May 27, 2022
Good news.

12 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by MadamExcellency: 6:20am On May 27, 2022
Laws dey for 9ja. Omo, see law wey almost every married person is guilty with no exception .

Nwachukwu was equally accused of emotional, verbal, and psychological abuse contrary to section 14(1) of the VAPP Act, 2015.

If my husband sees this section of the law, I am finished. He will use CCTV camera footage to showcase so many instances I refused him hugs and kisses that traumatized him.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by zionmade(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2022
Rubbish charges
Give us the autopsy report
Charge that goat for murder
Lock him away for life

Whenever I think about her songs I feel like crying afresh

.I noticed churches are reducing the way they sing Sis Osinachi's song. Let me just believe its my intuitions.

10 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by obaaderemi: 6:30am On May 27, 2022
Why can't the FG charge the killers of that Christian lady burnt in sokoto also?

37 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by jnig: 6:45am On May 27, 2022
Hmmm.... It seems the remote causes leading to her death are not directly covered in the charges the OP highlighted. Aren't there charges on the brutality that resulted in her death or could it be that the autopsy didn't show any evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by AntiBMC(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2022
This one wey na fG dey file case. It's finished for this man o. He should go and cry on his wife's grave for forgiveness, if she has been buried.

6 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:53am On May 27, 2022
These charges cannot nail down the defendant.

7 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by VillageHead: 8:24am On May 27, 2022
I just pray women learn from what happened to Osinachi and begin to run away from abusive marriages or relationships.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Olamide0918(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2022
Crazy Country Hmmmmmm
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by autodevice(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2022
Alright
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by eldervine: 8:25am On May 27, 2022
They should not charge him.
They should allow him rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by philo04(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2022
Foolish man.....
Abeg nairalander Support your own biko, ejor pls kindly watch and subcribe to my channel ...nice and great video I will rather beg than steal...support me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3GKDHvNTRM

1 Like

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by crafteck(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Laws dey for 9ja. Omo, see law wey almost every married person is guilty with no exception .

If my husband sees this section of the law, I am finished. He will use CCTV camera footage to showcase so many instances I refused him hugs and kisses that traumatized him.

Laws that every policeman is guilty of,as a recent victim, while reading the charges, thats all i thought of.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Obagofixxy: 8:27am On May 27, 2022
Make una sentence this man Asap
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by ursullalinda(f): 8:27am On May 27, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
These charges cannot nail down the defendant.

And the worst part is that the man is still in control of her account and YouTube videos......He has money to buy his freedom

1 Like

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by jchioma: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
What about charges for murder?
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Newboss(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2022
jchioma:
What about charges for murder?

He didn't murder her. People have health issues. Autopsy is a thing.

6 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by dontai(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Rubbish charges, abeg free him if you have nothing on him.

5 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by CorperKola: 8:36am On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

I mean,lol
How ridiculous!
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by ZUBY77(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
Ha
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Truthsoldier(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
This is terrible, this is savagery,this is the height of evil,I have seen.....this man needs to be sent to life imprisonment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2022
That song touches the soul sometimes in a woman’s home all she really had was God watching and protecting her the whole time.

It’s time Men begin to pay for trauma they cause women and the women behind them as well encouraging them.

The best music was made under the worst treatment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2022
VillageHead:
I just pray women learn from what happened to Osinachi and begin to run away from abusive marriages or relationships.

And nairaland boys will conclude single mothers are bitter, oloshos and not marriageable undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by AmazingELixir: 8:54am On May 27, 2022
AntiBMC:
This one wey na fG dey file case. It's finished for this man o. He should go and cry on his wife's grave for forgiveness, if she has been buried.

Murder or culpable murder cases are prosecuted by state...the incident happened in Abuja.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by observanc1: 8:57am On May 27, 2022
obaaderemi:
Why can't the FG charge the killers of that Christian lady burnt in sokoto also?
those ones have been charged by sokoto state govt for 'public disturbance' and represented by 39 lawyers led by a professor. nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State / Confessions Of ‘prof’ Okeakpu I’m The Biggest Occult Master ‘ / Notorious Armed Robbers, Cultists Escape From Police Custody In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.